Would there be any chance a girl like me could date a celebrity? Sounds stupid but here me out?

Okay so, basically I'm inevitably in love with a celebrity by the name of Michael Clifford. If your not familiar with name he's from a band by the name of 5 Seconds of Summer. When I look at his pictures I feel like I know him. I know I don't but I just feel like I know him and my heart races at 1000 paces. It's unexplainable. When I first heard of the band I was instantly drawn to him and I'd have to strangest dreams about him. I just don't understand why i have this feeling of knowing him and that drives my heart insane.

Most Helpful Guy

• You and virtually every other fan girl out there.

They know how to manipulate girls like you, and make you go squee and fall in love with them, so that you'll still be buying their music "ironically" at age 35.

No, there's zero chance you could date him.

What Guys Said 9

• would there be any chance? sure there is probably a tiny tiny chance. but I wouldn't really hold out hope on things like that as it isn't very realistic. most people have some celebrity crush, and to a point there is nothing unhealthy about it, but it can be unhealthy if you allow the crush to become more of an obsession that affects your mood or state of happiness

• It's fine, I'm sure he thinks of you in the same way (oh come on, allow me a little joke at your expense :P)

• Close to zero chance. You obviously don't know him, it's just a childhood infatuation. It happens to pretty much everybody your age. You'll have another one in 6 months, and will keep having them until you meet someone you actually get to know.

• The odds are shit.

• Lol, girls...

• Oh trust me, a guy that looks like that must go for anything. You have a chance.

• I once met Eliza Dushku. In fact, it was my birthday. She didn't know it but it was... and we talked for a while. I eventually got tired of it because I didn't want to be in the spolight. You can do what you want but I'm telling you my experience with it

• Celebs crush everywhere oh ghosh. How can you know him, yeah it's popular that's why you want to be with him.

This is just pathetic why would you date celebrity, you don't even know him.

• Why not
    Nuvu kuka Thoka tokithe

What Girls Said 7

• What you're describing is a celeb crush. It's normal and everyone (okay but not everyone but most people) goes through it at some stage. I've had a few myself too in the past. Now as for your question, there's always a chance but the odds are against you by far. I can comfort you however by saying that many celeb crushes are things you outgrow after a while. Right now he may seem everything but in 3 years it will probably be someone else.

• You're literally just like every other fangirl ever. It's normal. But please realize that you don't know him. You know how he acts in front of cameras and in front of an audience, but you have no idea how he acts behind the scenes when he doesn't feel like he has to please thousands of people all at once.
    All I'm saying is, don't become delusional.

• Yes there actually is a chance. Haven't you seen Model Behavior starring Justin Timberlake. It's about this completely average highschool girl who is mistaken for a model... The two decide to switch places... When everybody finds out what they did Justin realizes he's in love with the high schooler (the changed sweet model) and not the actual model. They end up Happily ever after. Infinite possibilities... Don't give up!

• You're basing this on a romcom? Cause those movies define believability, right?

• Yes I am so angry!! Children can not handle a little assertiveness. You seem on edge though, is it because you're interested in the asker, and you don't want her to think she can have her celebrity crush and she should want real men. Does my sarcastic comment give her hope in fantasy and not a real strong man like you? I don't think it was obvious to mummy's little boy that he was speaking with a woman. @Dandeus

• @Dandeus

• your just like every pathetic fan girl out there who feels this way. sorry your not an exception and he won't go for you. get over your delusions and find some guy you actually know. its pathetic.

• I love 5SOS!
    Don't worry, it's just a celebrity crush, trust me. I used to be "in love" with a celebrity and thought we belonged together when I was your age. But I stopped "loving" him at one point and so will you :)

• I wish I could marry Ashton Irwin tbh but zero chance

• Standard school girl celeb crush. Not the first, won't be the last.