I don't think guys like me?

Hi ,
Before I start , sorry for my bad English . I am Dutch.

I am 14 years old and almost every friend I have is in a relationship and I never had a boyfriend. I never see a guy looking at me and it makes me very insecure. I am not very beautiful but i am also not ugly. I have very round hips and the other girls don't. I am also tall for my age ( i am 1.75 m , i have no idea how it work with inches so i just use meters)
i have light brown hair and green eyes.

Lots of guys look at me like i am weird.
But the thing is that is am just not very open.

I know all of this is messy but i am just confused.

X.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're still too young. Don't worry. Sooner or later you'll have a boyfriend. Just be nice to the guys and talk to them that one day it'll sure happen ;)

What Guys Said 3

• don't sweat it, its just how things generally go. and you're young as ever, still growing, still learning.

• At 14 I hadn't had a girlfriend either. That's quite normal in my opinion.

• you're too young!! you are still growing so dont think about it. geduld hebben..

What Girls Said 1

• First off, you're 14 years old. When I was your age, no ducking guys liked me because I was a tomboy and I thought I was ugly. Maybe you're just a late bloomer. I realize when I became 16, a lot of guys started to like me. I know your friends have boyfriends but don't let that bring you down. Your time will come :)