Guys, do you like more white, Asian, black or latino girls?

i ve noticed that most commonly guys date within their race...
whites with white, blck with black and so on...
what is ur race and to what race are u attracted to the most and dated the most? and why?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i prefer white. People are typically more attracted to people of the same race as them, yet another basic instinct.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• really depends on the girl. basically, whoever is hotter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm mixed. Blackapino.

So I'm into Asians more but really depends I guess...

1|0
    0|0
  • All races can be attractive but I mostly date within my own (White) because that is all I have surrounding me at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I m south Asian, I m attracted to those who have good character, habits, education etc. Regardless of their races...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a white guy and prefer white women.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on mood and purpose

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Irish, but, I will date any woman who I find attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • but from ur previous girls-what race u dated the most?

• White, but that is because most where I am from were white. But, on my travels have dated many different women

• White and prefer white or latino

0|0
    0|0
  • For dating and sex i will prefer white and for relationship, of course Indian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I like white. Why? I just do. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with other colours but I just like my own race

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm mixed. I've dated white guys who say they only ever dated black and mixed girls like me, and some who said I was their first ever black girl.
    I dated black guys who've only ever had black or mixed girls and ones who only like white girls.

I think it depends sometimes. a lot has to do with where they live to

0|0
    0|0