How to u get out of the friends zone with a girl if she says she jus see u as a friend?

this girl say she jus see me as a friend how do i come out dis zone

Most Helpful Girl

• First: never change yourself for someone. People try to change while in the friendzone.

If someone's not interested, stay friends, don't allow yourself to be used and try to get over her. I know it's hard, but I've been in the friendzone for so many times and now am actually glad that I didn't get with them. Just accept it.

• YEA ITS HARD FOR REAL ALL I THINK IS ABOUT DIS GIRL BUT I FEEL ITS A TEST OR SOMETHING CAUSE SHE doesn't WAN ME TO STOP TALK TO HER

• OK THATS TRUE YEA I WILL WORK WITH THAT THINK U VERY MUCH CAN U ADD ME YR A GR88 HELP

• No problem, thay's why I'm here lol.

You can follow me, if that's what you mean?

What Girls Said 3

• Find somebody who wants you and stop holding out hopes for a girl who doesn't.
    Goodness people it's not this frickin difficult.

• You can't. If she's not attracted to you and doesn't want to date you then there's nothing you can do. You can't make someone see you as more than a friend.

• @Peter0 I have no idea. Could be for any reason I guess.

• I'm feeling sarcastic today.

Unethical assholes can try to make someone change their mind, but the only way it's going to reliably work is coercion of some sort.

• If she don't like you, accept that. This friendzone shit is annoying. You ain't her type, there's no friendzone.

What Guys Said 13

• You can't. The only vague chance is if you wait around for several years and she's single when she starts to reach her mid-twenties and as such she begins to re-evaluate the kind of guy she's looking for. But its unlikely thats going to happen.

Speaking from experience, dont hang around and waste your time. Yeah it sucks and part of you is happy to just be around her, but eventually you will begin to resent her for not liking you and hate yourself for wasting so much time on trying to build something that would ultimately always be nothing.

• Get rich and ripped.

Instant friend-zone-ender

I have yet to see my relatively wealthy and incredibly buff friend get friend-zoned to this day.

While this is mostly sarcastic the last bit is true,

There is no real friend-zone ender. Girls will like whom they damn well please and there's nothing we can do about it, I think the friend-zone is a great thing it let's us know exactly where we stand. They don't egg us on or pull our leg, we know it won't go anywhere if we continue pushing plain an simple. Saves resources and energy.

• You don't.
    The walls are covered with honey and there's no ladder.
    You either be a friend or you keep walking in the tunnel.

• You want to sleep with her and she just wants to be your friend?

You rape her, dude. You rape her.

You've expressed your interest in her, and she's acting like she's some sort of person and has a will of her own. She's not doing what you want her to do. What do you have left to do? Force her. Coerce her. Emotionally abuse her until she can't say 'no' anymore. And then rape her! Works very well.

Have fun, and don't listen to her crying afterwards.

• What

The

Fuck

• (I am, for the record, assuming the OP is not interested in raping her, and am pointing out - in a stark way - that not listening to what she wants is rape)

• Didn't realize it sounded so realistic. I'd edit it if I could :p

• You could try to woo her with flowers, chocolates, etc. but it's still all up to her. It's possible you never will. No way of knowing until she tells you

• The best advice is to not act like a friend, but rather act like an alpha male she desire to be with. Know what turns her on, know what she likes, and continue to communicate with confidence.

• First of all never believe anything a women tells you about this stuff. Second women like who you tell them to like. My suggestion just start kissing her. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=muBBn2fSa5g

• Ask to ron Weaseley. He was in friendzone but ended having a wife like hermione granzer (Emma watson).

• you can't do anything... you can't force other people, change their way of thinking

• Look i am not going to claim that iam a player or that i have plenty of expreience but here are a way i think is going to work , 1- man the fk up , wear cool clothes , act like a tough guy and be alpha as sh*t act and breathe like one around her make her desire you , 2- if you are already an alpha and have step one completed ( even if not get it done then do this one ) simply tell her than you are not interested in friendship , you think of her as a potential gf , why the heck would you want her as a friend? just grow a pair and tell her.

• U DONT BRO YOU JUST HAEV TO MOVE ON AND FUCK SUM OTHER CHIC INSTED GUD LUK

• I'm sorry bro. You can't escape that. There's a chance but I'm pretty much sure it's very slim.

If I were you, get over and find some that is better than her. The ocean is wide, bruh. GL

• You must sacrifice a goat on the Sabbath day and offer it to her.