Would it be bad to hit on my sisters friend?

I'm 21, my sisters friend is 18. Is it wrong?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Your sister might be pissed. First, make an offhand comment about her friend being pretty or something, just to make sure she's ok with it.

What Girls Said 3

• The age difference seems fine but maybe just ask your sister first or at least open her up to the idea because you don't want to upset your sister.

• My friend is dating my other friend's sister and it's the same age gap. It might be a bit awkward for your sister but she'll get used to it. Just try not to damage her friendship with the girl just because of an attraction.

• No, you're both adults. But go for her only if you really care about her, don't hurt her

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, because I think it would be self-destructive. You will create tensions between yourself and your sister. There are billions of girls in the world. You don't need her friend.

• Heck no , hit on her bro if she likes you and you like her then by all means do it , worst case sceneraio she doesn't like you and you move on , really dont think much about it , its the easiest prey most guys usually date their sisters friends cause its easy and practical so go for it

• Nope (filler)

• why would it be