I like this guy but someone else asked me out on a date?

So I have a crush on this guy, and we've been talking for over a month now, almost every day. But 1. he's on an exchange semester so he comes back in about four months, and 2. he just broke up with his long-term gf about 3 months ago so he's not ready for a relationship.

But I know that he's curious about me and that he wants to get to know me better, and I think that we'd be a good match if we ever decided to date (and really, atm the decision is in his hands).

But then this other guy asked me out on a date. My philosophy is to give everyone a chance when they ask me out, and I don't mind this other guy so I think I'm just going to go out with him and have a meal, just as friends. Actually I know that a couple others also like me and they'll probalby ask me out as well, and they're all good guys.

I'd consider dating any of these guys, but right now my interest is with this really unavailable guy (who I think I have a chance with, if I wait).

I don't want to try to force him into a relationship with me by mentioning that I have a date, but at the same time I want to know that if I have absolutely zero chances with him. Is there anything that I can do to figure out if he's interested, without being pushy or forcing him to make a decision right now? He tells me that he's getting better but I think he still needs more time, at least a few more months.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him if he sees you together as a couple in the future

• I actually asked him if he has any girls that he'd like to date atm (well maybe a month ago), and he said that he's still recovering from the breakup and he tries not to think about it. So I don't want to be so direct and force him to make a decision now, because I don't think that'll be good for me.

What Girls Said 0