What is your ideal perfect date?

if you could choose the perfect date where would you go and what would you do.

I love out in the country dates. where you have a picnic under a tree by the water. and lights hanging from the tree.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I'd pick up my girlfriend and some Vegan Chinese food and vegan ice cream, then tell her we we were going to my older sisters house to baby sit and instead take her to a midnight showing of one of her favorite vintage films at the drive in. She always says "there's just something so grossly magical about the drive in when you're with the right company" and I've always wanted to make her swoon with a surprise trip out to one.

• I really dont mind what we do. I usually just listen to her talk and enjoy her company. I guess I just dont like to be so engaged in something, that we aren't learning about each other. And she should leave her phone in her purse the ENTIRE time.

• My perfect date: cute, fit girl, brunette preferably. Sitting in the dorm in pajamas with either Netflix or video games, cuddling, and intelligent conversation. You just can't beat it.

• Picnic on a hill somewhere in the country at night
    I don't know why, but that would be perfect.

• If it ends up with wine, cuddling, and a fireplace - I'm happy.

• Honestley happy to pretty much anything long as the company is awsome ! : )

• If i have got a big ship. I will live on Atlantic ocean :D

• I think I would choose to go away for weekend. Short weekend city break in EU.

• ComicCon! no doubt

• Staying in for the night in PJ's, eating snack food, watching great stand-up comedians on Netflix until we can't control our laughter.

What Girls Said 6

• I like dining out. There's something nice about having a good meal and drink with someone at a place with a good atmosphere. After that movies + cuddles would be nice ^_^

• something blissfully ordinary. like dinner and movies.

or something more interesting, like wandering off into nature and having a nice picnic, panoramic views.

• A nice walk or even picnick through the dunes or forest. I actually don't really like the movies, because you have to be quiet n stuff. I also like to do something active or something non-active at all, like watching a movie at home. I don't know, I can't really think of a particular perfect date.

• A guy picking me up in a huge lifted truck and taking me mudding! Then lay underneath the stars on the back of the tailgate 😊

• No where as he can appreciate the dinner i cook for him.

• Mini golf
    Cafe
    And a slow kiss good bye