What is the best way to ask a girl out in school?

I really want to know what the best way or most effective way to ask a girl out during school or after school by still in school. Could any one help me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so obviously im a chick, and yes ve been led out before, in fact I have a boyfriend. The way he asked me out was in no way romantic. At all. But here we are and we've been dating for over a year now. HOWEVER I did like him first, so he knew he was going to win that bet. Anyways there are several good ways to ask a girl out. Big gestures can be good or bad. I know that a lot of girls like them, but I know a lot don't. (Like me) Maybe just do a mediumish gesture. Like something that can make it obvious that you put time into it, but don't overdo it, because you may just end up embarrassing her. (Don't take that the wrong way) However you do it just make sure you do it in person. Don't be one of those cowards that has their friends ask them out for them, because then unless she's desperate she'll more than likely say no. Also don't do it over any form of social media, because that's just lazy and pretty much the same concept as the friend deal. Just whatever you do think it over well.
    Some ways could be-writing her a song and performing it, singing/playing a romantic song she really likes, buy her a cake or some other kind of food she likes and put "Will you go out with me?" somewhere on it, or buy her a present (necklace, bracelet, candy, flowers, etc .) any of these methods would probably be affective, but there are several other ways. Come up with something creative or just google it. Either way good luck!

• Whoops in the beginning I meant to say ice been asked out before... dumb autocorrect

What Girls Said 1

• Start by getting her number and seeing if she likes to text you. After about a week of that, just ask her casually if she wants to get a bite to eat or something, being over the top may scare her. Just be friendly and smiley, not too serious. Would you please look at my most recent question? Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• college right? just make small conversation then ask for her number, start there.