Should I tell someone I have a crush on them?

Would someone you don't talk too often saying they had a crush on you be awkward. Is being that foward and blunt a bad thing? If that's too weird how do you tell someone that you don't talk too often you have a crush on them?

I have a class and we will briefly chat. I just don't want the pressure of starting to like her. I'll try to talk more then see where it goes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi are you a girl or guy? If you like someone, work out some form of communication to get talking with thus person. Such as in high school or uni next time u pass, smile. After that say hi, third time find a neutral topic to speak about- such as ' are you going to the game, etc...' or you look happy today, are you going to? Make a nice friendly light joke if u can. Just say less than more during the earlier stages.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree that you should find ways to talk to the girl more often so it doesn't seem like a bombshell. Get her number and text her often. Ask her mutual friends if she's single. Give her subtle hints ;) Would you please look at my most recent question? Thanks!

• No, don't bother.

They will always be up themselves after you confess your feelings. Just don't do it.

What Guys Said 1

• Get their number and flirt, instead of straight up telling them you have feelings. Once the number has been achieved, ask her out.