Is 14 too young to date alone?

My 14 year old sister wants to go on a date alone with her boyfriend. She asked me to support her with asking our mom, of coarse i said yes. But my mom never let me date till i was 16. Is 14 too young?

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my little sister are the same age difference as you and yours. At 14, i made her go on dates with me. At this age gap, you're young enough to not cramp her style too much but old enough to take lead. Be nice to the guy, warn him, but be nice, let them do their own thing but stay close by and go over once in a while or get into their conversation here and there. Bring a friend or a date and do your own thing to. Like don't breath down their neck, but watch them.

What Guys Said 3

• Ohh... umm imma say yes but that's coming from the guy who at 14 was eating his eat out... yeah thinking back on me and her I would say wait

• Is she mature enough

• Just tell her she shouldn't do anything more than kissing and she will be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends on what type of person she is. If she's impulsive, maybe not, but if she's a responsible sort of girl, it should be fine.

• Maybe you guys could do a double date?