Would you pursue getting to know someone who still lives with their ex?

If you met a man/woman who caught your interest but they revealed to you that they still live with their ex. Would you still give it a try or would you have second thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. It just seems like it would be too much effort and added drama. I'm lazy and I hate drama.

What Guys Said 1

• Give it a try to a huge degree. Were distant people. Meaning, her and going to be friends and hang out, no dating. Hanging out is way to get to know her, dating is when I'm serious. And I'm not going to be serious until I know she's over her ex.

What Girls Said 1

• This is tricky because I've been that exact person! I owned a place with my then bf, we were together three and a half years but we broke up in the April and both couldn't move out till July. So we had to live together 4 months. It's difficult because we broke up in April and moved out in July but we had been over the relationship 6 months prior so it's not like their were romantic feelings there for him. It was June when I started going on dates with other people.

I would try suss out the situation and see on what terms and the reasons as to why one can't move out and take it from there. He could be going through a very similar situation where he's got himself into a sticky mess that can't be fixed so hastily!