Do you have a MAX age you don't wanna date above? Ever regret going over it?

Most Helpful Guy

• 32. At 28, I'm getting damned close to that boundary. I figure once I go older than that, I'm looking mostly at divorcees or women primarily motivated to seek a relationship by their biological clocks.

Too much risk of becoming a statistic. I'd rather be a miserable self-loathing bachelor than be reduced to an ATM for someone who won't let me see my kids.

• Ah, sadly struck a nerve. Wish I could contradict this point.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. Right now I wouldn't date someone who's above the age of 25. However my limit changes as I get older.

• 35 is my limit

• 10 years in either direction for me. I'm pretty open minded about age.

• I don't have a max age but a max age difference and that is 5 years older than me.

• Like 30 is my limit. And even that is pushing it. But it really all depends on the guy.

What Guys Said 5

• Age is just a number. I would rather go through life without the " I owner what if " syndrome. Do what you are comfortable with and what makes you happy.

• no as long as the girl is above the age of consent i don't give a damn about anything else

• Yeah, you can't be three years younger or older than me.

• Could be 56.

• I'd prefer a woman in her mid-twenties.

My reason? I don't want to get with a woman whose in a mad rush to procreate.