Ladies, would this be weird?

A girl I like at work told me that she was going to come in to work overtime over the weekend so I was thinking of getting her coffee in the morning since I always get one for myself. We've been talking but we're still in the getting to know you stage.

Would it be weird if I say "hey, just remembered yesterday that you told me that you were coming in today so I thought I'd get you a coffee to help start your day"?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's not weird. I think it's nice and it's polite. Make sure you know she drinks coffee though :)

What Girls Said 4

• That's not weird at all definitely go for it! that's really sweet of you!

• Not weird, but

• Omg I would marry you on the spot!

• Weird? More like the sweetest thing ever that every girl would ever dream of happening to her! I would be like, wow, he's thoughtful :D

What Guys Said 2

• Just do this, cut a hole in a cup and stick your dick inside. walk into her cubical and say, "I got this cockffee for you". Its worked for me in the past.

• Oh and if you're black, say " black cockffee". And then when you cum say, " so you like extra creme?"

• God you're such a creep.