Can someone really go from a 7 to a 9 in looks from weight loss?

Like 20/30 pounds weight loss
I feel like the only people who actually look good facially after a weight loss are people with nice bone structures

Most Helpful Guy

• Good bone structure is only part of the equation, it also is a matter of muscle mass. Body building allows you to grow/shape muscles in appealing ways. No muscle mass and losing weight may not look healthy.

Also, just losing weight isn't the goal--dropping body fat % is. You can remain at a weight of 120 lbs and and be 40% body fat and look unhealthy, or be 120 lbs 15% fat and look athletic and amazing.

But yes, being in better health is usually more attractive.

What Guys Said 8

• To me, a girl can go from a 4-5 to a 10 with weight loss alone.

• well that depends on if your talking about then general public or just some everyday person... most people look for thinner women yes i think its a protective thing but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• I think so, definitely increase physical attractiveness. Should check out my before pics lol.

• Of course, I've seen someone lose weight in the face and they jumped up the damn chart

• Yes it's possible, and guys also dig girls that do lots of squats. ; )

• Don't forget about the legs either. Even that calves. It all looks good especially when they're dressed up in heels. Reverse lunges for the booty too. Shoot I did jumping squats for a while and my legs and booty exploded. I busted out of a pair of pants and a pair of shorts.

• Dead lifts for hamstrings and you're done.

• it all depends because some girls look better thicker and some look better thinner

• That's why it depends about the bone structure of the female

• i wouldn't cheat on a girl.. its wrong to do that.. I've been cheated on before and it broke my heart... if i settle for some one but then i end up meeting someone who im more interested in and have a chance with then i would simply break it off with the girl i settled with... its wrong but its better than cheating

• Lmaoooooooooooo😂😂😂

• Some people look like an entirerly different person with weight loss!!!

• I know I use to be 180 and now 127
      I wanna be 100

• Well there's certain health risks with getting that low of bodyfat so be careful and please please dont let weight loss be an obsession! It will make you unhsppy

• Yes they can

What Girls Said 8

• A person female or male, can easily go from 5 to 20 from significant weight loss. Having nice bone structure after weight loss is no different than having nice bone structure if you start off at a lower weight to begin with.

Bone structure after weight loss matters no more than bone structure on a thin person. It matters but not bc you lost weight... Just bc it's your face. In losing weight to a healthy size, you're basically going to where you should be. You're finding out what your face really looks like rather than altering it into something different.

But losing weight will improve anyones looks:)

• I think weight loss is the biggest thing you can do to improve appearance.

• Yes depends on what a 7 to 9 looks like for each person.

• That's what Ariana grande did

• They sure can.

• When comparing them to their old version, yes they can. If judging them based on their current looks alone, it depends on how they look.

• Maybe? You can't fix an ugly face.

• Lol who ever said ugly face

• I think it depends how they lose it. Some end up looking haggard and some look healthy. The haggard ones generally do stupid diets or eat crap and just burn cals

• Think about the ones who actually worked out!

• The ones who eat good and work out, they usually end up looking really really good.

• Yesss