Women, if you knew your partner was very ticklish, would you be a big meanie and use it against him?

Hehe, I am so... so... ticklish, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I probably would, it's just too much fun to resist :P

• A lot of 'mean' ladies on this site lol

• haha, I'll admit I've got an itty bitty mean streak but I'd feel a little guilty too, cuz he'd have no way to retaliate

• yes, i would be completely at your mercy, please be kind

What Girls Said 15

• Oh yes... I'd definitely add that to my list of armor in future occurrences. xD

Just don't tickle me back... especially on my tummy ^^

• YES! muwahaha xD :P i'm ticklish too so... it makes us even lol

• No, because then he'll tickle me back, and I'm mostly likely more ticklish than he is. I would only do that if I was prepared to be subject to tickle torture.

• No I couldn't. You see I'm extremely ticklish myself & it's like torture when someone tickles me. I could never do that to my lover or anyone that is ticklish for that matter.

• Yes, I would! I love ticklish guys and love to tickle them. Of course, it usually results in me getting tickled back and then I'm screwed!

• Yup :) Hearing him laugh and seeing him smile is the best :)

• Sadly my boyfriend is ticklish AT ALL. But I am extremely ticklish pretty much everywhere, so he definitely uses it against me XD

• I probably would sometimes. My hands are really cold so either way he'd be screaming.

• Of course. If I don't, who will?

• Yesss!! I just hope he wouldn't tickle me back.. I would die :p I'm so ticklish too.. like too ticklish.

• yes but only when he refuses to do something i want from him. i tickle the shit out of him then. but he does the same to me so lol :3

• Every day! LOL!

• Haha!! YES! :D

• My boyfriend is. I occasionally use it against him.

• YESSSS! I wouldn't be able to resist!

• sad puppy dog eyes to you

• it is certainly fun

• I can only imagine! I've never been there before.

What Guys Said 2

• I start responding to tickling before the actual physical contact. I am weird.

• If I can't tickle a girl then I guess I'll put her in a sack of potatoes and dump her in the river