Am I a terrible friend?

I have this "friend" that constantly tells me I'm very unattractive. We both like the same guy but she doesn't know I like him. Me and the boy are really close and she doesn't talk to him. I've been wanting to start giving him subtle hints that I'm interested. Would that be unfair for her? Would it seem like I just like him to get back at her for all the mean names?

Most Helpful Guy

• You get that D homegirl. And get it good. Screw her.

What Guys Said 2

• If anything your friend is the bad one. Since you like the guy it is ok to st start flirting with him, it isn't like you're doing it out of spite.

• Unless y'all were joking with each other, she shouldn't be calling her friend unattractive. I say do what you want.

What Girls Said 2

• She isn't a good friend for telling you that you're unnattractive.

• don't even call her a friend, seriously you don't deserve this kind of treatment. friends ought to help each other feel good about themselves. go get him then, fuck what she thinks.