What does it mean a guy call me at 2am when he is leaving a club?

The guy i go out with called me at 2 am Saturday night when he is in a nightclub because he wanted to come over my place. He never texted or called me at that day. I was sleeping and phone call was not working well, so he hung up the phone, and i went back to sleep. At The following Saturday night 2am, i was sleeping, and he called me again, and asked me if i wanted to come to the club, i said no, and he asked me if he could come over to my place. I said no. He never texted or called me at that day. Does it mean he wanted to get laid with someone at the club, but he couldn't, so he called me at 2am when he is leaving a club?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not this fly on the bar wall and all, jen2498, so I cannot point fingers as to went went on Before "Saturday night 2am, but I do know One thing as far as being wise as I am, he has it in his head that you are supposed to be available whenever he Does decide to call or text, and even Expects you to be wide eyed and bushy tailed for a roll in the hay as well.
    You need to set him straight about a few things so he doesn't start this bad boy habit of mistaking kindness even for weakness, which he may begin this beguine with. Tell him not to call all hours of the night on a whim and a problem prayer of waking you out of a sound sleep, after he's been out that night and with him Not being in touch with you that day, even to say "Hey," to ring you any time he feels frisky or even to jump through hoops for him.
    He probably, too, had a few, under his belt, and with you both 'going out' and most likely not exclusive nor official, this little doggie needs to be taught a few tricks that you are no little ant he can walk all over or just sweep under a carpet neither.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• He wanted sex.

• Come on honey, you know the answer..

• "Does it mean he wanted to get laid with someone at the club, but he couldn't, so he called me at 2am when he is leaving a club? "

YES. Well done. This is what was known as a very obvious question, and lo-and-behold, you knew the answer all along, because you didn't over complicate it. You took the obvious simple answer, and it was right.

• Booty call.

What Girls Said 1

• he is just trying to fuck