What could be the problem if boyfriend wears kohl make up and girly dress?

So I just told my bf in a joking way to wear a girly dress and he wore it and sent me the pics, again he even wore lipstick and kohl to send me the pics. Then one day he said I'll come to your house you'll do my make up. I said why I need to do that? He said just like that. Is this normal? He even says he won't marry in future and told him don't ask me the reason I/m not gonna say. He evn questioned me once, if my husband was a gay and I found it years after what would be my reaction, so i said I'd divorce. I don't know, I think something isn't right,

Most Helpful Girl

• Most cross dressing men are not gay. Most of them hide it. My BF cross dresses because he likes wearing my clothes for me, and I love how he looks in them. He is Busexual, and I know for sure I run him on easily. If you can not accept who he is then leave him. I wear boy clothes all the time, and nobody cares. Why is it differint for men?

What Guys Said 2

• Well. . . This does seem to allude to the idea that he is homosexual to be honest. But the first answer is usually not the right one.

• Most girls don't realize that the skirt/dress was originally meant for men. The heel was too. Women just feminized it

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him you want a boyfriend bot a girlfroend and he can take his forced feminization fantasy to some kinkier girl and fuck off.

My advice. Or at least that's what I'd do

• I don't know about you but I date men for MEN he should find a bi girl if he likes that

• That's not ya boyfriend that's ya girlfriend now

• he's gay...

• Yea... he obviously owns those items already, so he's into that cross dressing. As for the questions about gays... he could be an undercover gay or bi tbh... Definitely into cross dressing though.