Do you expect your SOs breath to be fresh all the time?

Maybe not once you've been together for yeeeeears, but near the beginning of the relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, this can be a serious hygiene problem like BO that some people just don't care about and shows they are somewhat sloppy or dirty people. I would expect them to have fresh breath when it is appropriate, like going out, being together and stuff like that. I would not freak out if they had bad breath in the morning or if we had a long day, or outside doing yard work all day, something like that. But if they had bad breath all the time and showed little regard for it, that is a problem.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I always keep my breath fresh so yeah.

• Not after spaghetti night, no. :(

• Maybe Yes maybe No ,,, but rarelly No

What Girls Said 3

• No, they're human lol. That's like never expecting a woman to fart ffs

• well, no. it's fine as long as it smells something like he has just eaten or anything but foul.

• Yes. And we've been together years. Length of relationship has nothing to do with what hygiene standards you have.