What do you think of this age gap in a relationship?

Do you think a 15 year old girl and a 14 year old boy can date if she was born in February and he was born in August? Please be honest.

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't date a guy younger than me but it's fine I guess... Guys are just generally less mature than girls especially with an age gap but I don't see any problems tbh

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Lol, seriously? If you have these questions you probably shouldn't be dating at all. Focus on school.

3|3
    1|0
    • Your comment isn't any help whatsoever.

• It would be if you took it seriously and realized what it entails.

• I do take it seriously but just because I have these questions doesn't mean I'm not ready to date someone. So if you're going to post irrelevant things, don't bother commenting.

• To be honest I think at that age dating shouldn't be a priority. Then again I know one couple who started dating when they were 13 and they're still going strong so who knows
    Is he a year younger than her or just those months? If it's just a few months then it's fine. If it's over a year, it's probably still fine, just a bit more awkward and difficult

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck age gaps. Age is a number.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that should be appropriate. Age is just a number , don't let that turn you off from a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes no problem but unusual for older girl to date a younger guy
    but hope it works out for you

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't see anything wrong with it. My wife is two years older than me. If I was single, And based on my age, I would probably keep my dating pool restricted to within a ten year proximity either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Come on its only 1 year. Nothing wrong with it. I thought you were gonna say like least 10 years age difference.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• That's such a negligible difference... it's fine!

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course they can lol. He's not much younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf? Seriously is this even a question? I have a 12 year old difference with the man I love. Of course it's fine and you can date. That's not even a gap.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dude its just 1 year

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i dont see anything wrong with it at all i dont get why it should matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I don't think it's a huge difference...

2|0
    0|0