What's the worst/biggest lie you've told your BF/GF?

I told my BF I'd had a boyfriend before when I hadn't... I just didn't want to seem lame. I cleared it up later and thankfully he didn't judge me for lying!

Most Helpful Guy

• Worst lie I ever told a partner... Im an atheist and I was dating a Christian. When we first became serious we talked about our different belief systems and agreed to continue the relationship. After a while about 5 months it started to bother her to the point where we almost broke up...

In order to save the relationship I lied and said I started to believe in god. Worst lie I ever told a partner. Not only did I lie to her, but I betrayed myself as well.

• Oh wow thats crazy.. how long did you and the girl work? Was it worth it? Did you tell the truth later?

• I'd actually like to hear that one :)

• To keep it short, over a period of about 10 months after our breakup she filed false police reports accusing me of stalking and sending threating texts and emails, filed similar reports with a college I no longer even went too and posted my name to any online gossip site that would listen to her.

I did my homework. I got copies of all reports she filed and well as evidence of my location the time most the events allegedly transpired as well as copies of my phone records. I had evidence that most of her statements where demonstrably false. I told her about my paperwork and that if she ever bothered me again I would use every last sent in my bank account to hire a snarky lawyer and file my own reports.

Needles to say I never heard from her since

What Guys Said 44

• I told her I didn't love her.

Only lasted 2 seconds though until she gave me that adorable look :)

• I didn't have orgasm while we sexting but i said "i came". lol.

• Hahahaha I've done that once, problem was she wanted a picture so she ended up finding out, boy she was not happy :/

• @kelseyk lol no, we were sexting and she said she had just orgasmed and ask if I had too, I said yes, but I hadn't (I wasn't really in the mood and it was late, I just wanted to go to sleep) she wanted a pic of my cock and the cum. When I refused to give a pic she eventually put it together and was very mad at me

• Haha ahh I see. This made me chuckle. Good story!

• Gf: "Do you think she's hot?"
    Me: "Meh she's okay I guess"

• I never lie to chicks. Ever.

<>

• Our relationship had gone sour so I broke up with her, but a few days afterwards I couldn't bear the fact that I had caused her so much distress so I lied to her and pretended that I regretted breaking up with her and we got together for another 2 months before I broke up with her again permanently.

• "No, your butt doesn't look big in those pants"

• "I love you"

• This. The root of all evil.

• I gave you very valid logical explination as to why lying about this is disrespectful patronizing and potentionally wastes valuable time.

I put the same scenario to you so you try to u der stand the logic in want i wa saying. Instead of thinkimg seriously about the situarion , you come back at me with I don't understand people bc Im a woman.

I think you have been taught o act on your feelings and not use logic which is why you cannot understand want im saying. You're vaguely uncomfortable so you try to undermine perfectly logical view point by invoking the fact im a women. It's cheap.

If you a t to be related you should resect other peope, and not waste their time. Especially in realtionships bc the person is trusting you. if you don't test yourself you wouldn't see why that's importnt.

Your arguments are about convince and immediate gratification. Not reason and integrity. So for me it doesn't wash.

• @Kalinda You just don't get it, and didn't answer my question. "I think you have been taught to act on your feelings" actually, I'm the exact opposite. I understand what you're saying, but what you don't understand. Is it's easy for a woman to think that, and I was about to tell you why and break it down for you. Which is why I asked the question.

• "I still love you" <- One and only.

• "I would break my Xbox if it meant spending more time with you".

I still feel bad for lying to her.

• I am only having sex with you darling.

• I lived a lie my first ex gf really loved me , i never lied to her my first ex gf
    now my second ex gf, i pretended to be another guy on the phone
    and caught her in the act of planning to break up with me so i broke
    up with her

• Ohh boy this is embarrassing, i told her i had a car, but its at maintenance cause i had an accident !!

• You should be honest to your partner.
    Discover 5 Benefits of Honesty in Relationships
    www.chitchatsingles.com/honesty-in-relationships/

• That I was a Virgin, I wasn't.
    SHe was extremely jealous/insecure so it was easier to lie than have her hold it against me.

• That's fuxked up

• At Brea123 yeah if it was to anyone else I'd agree.
      But she was physically abusive for the entire 3 years I was with her.

• She pushed me to say 'I lover you', I didn't really mean it until like 6 months later.

• your so tight lol

• My dick is 1 inch of doom.

• I'm looking for more than sex

• I told my Ex that "I love you", but actually I just wanted to have some funs with her.

• I told my ex gf that i would committ suicide if she broke up with me, in order to get her to stay with me. We only stayed together for about a week after that. I never actually intended to kill myself. I hav had a guilty conscience ever since. Hopefully this made u feel better about whatever lie u told your bf

• The biggest lie I ever told my girlfriend was before we were in a relationship and I said the girl she was interested in wasn't interested in her. I came clean and she laughed and said I was stupid in a cute way.

• I told her that she was my first girlfriend and then she told me she loved me and cheated on me so yeah

• Told my girlfriend that I didn't get her a Christmas gift :P lol I'm pretty honest

• I told a girl she was my girlfriend and she wasn't, so I pretended to have a relationship with her.

• Never had a Gf to lie! Lol

• i told her that i had a lot of girlfriends before her but actually ionly had 2 before her

• "Yes, I pulled out"

• can't think of any actually.

• I lied to one of my ex GFs that I loved her just to finally have some pussy.

• I don't think I've lied to my GF about something serious... they're usually white lies.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 57

• "I'm fine," "Yeah, (his obnoxious female friend) is pretty cool," and possibly "I have no idea where you left your Xbox controller."

Stupid stuff like that lol. Nothing heavy or detrimental.

• What... No... you hid is controller... didn't you?

• No, his lazy ass just left it in the other room and I wasn't about to get up and get it for him.

• None, I hate lying. I'm a very open person and not afraid to tell a person what's up. I can't even lie to my own mom.

• Id like to think that lying isn't going to be a default form of communication in my relationship. If I have to lie to get by I should probably get out.

I also do not want to be lied to. Truth is important to me.

• Ha... ha... well you will be lied to, just keep and ear out because more than likely you will be lied to... and you will lie as well :D just be careful how you lie, and what you lie about, when you think this is so big i have to lie... thats when you don't because those are the things that bite you the hardest later on.

• "I'm fine" is the only one I'm coming up with.

• "No, I'm not mad at you, I just had a bad day at work."

• Um... I don't really lie to him. I told him once I wasn't getting him anything for his birthday... and then I did :p

• My boyfriend and I broke up for about 7 months before getting back together. I told him I wasn't interested in any other guys during that time, but in reality I went on a date with a guy I met online. He was honestly a great guy and somewhat perfect for me, but he only reminded me that I truly belonged with my ex. So there was no second date, my ex and I eventually got back together and we're now planning a future. :)

• probably the fact that I didn't mind his best female friend. When I really couldn't stand her. She was really annoying and clingy to him. I ended up telling him how much I didn't like her, he completely understood.

• I told my boyfriend that I was going to school on Monday and that I had a finished a paper I was supposed to write. I didn't go to school and I didn't finish the paper. He's really huge on going to school everyday so he scolded me when I told him I was thinking of not going in.

• I love you too.

The worst part is I've done it twice. I felt awful about telling them but I didn't want to hurt their feelings either. It turns out there's just no way to win.

• " Im fine " . "No im not jealous" . & "you werent my first kiss "

• "im fine" is pree much the only one that I've lied about 😔

• I have not lied to my boyfriend. I don't tell him everything. If he asks, though I will not lie about it. We don't see each other much, our situation is complicated and he has health problems. It causes me a lot of stress and is emotionally exhausting. He knows it is hard on me and I worry a lot, but he does not know how much I cry or how emotionally exhausted I am.

• It's your baby (j/k)

(actually, it was "yes I baked these myself")

• When I had a boyfriend I told him that I was in huge debt. I didn't want him being with me for my money.

• I scratched his car with my FJ and denied it.
    I love this car but it's a bitch to back up.

• I can't think of anything. I make it a policy to never do anything I would want to lie about to him. Sorry for the boring answer :P

• Told him I was straight

• Damn, a big thing to leave out lol.

• I'm confused.

• Well the question stated a lie that you told ur bf/gf.
      My reply : told him I was straight

My 2nd reply: to corfirm it was a joke and I just lied to you guys. And in my view that was the ultimate lie. How confusing is that exactly? you didn't think before you commented

• I lied to my ex about my income but I really should have told him that it was none of his business.

• I don't think I've ever lied to my boyfriend to be honest. You shouldn't be afraid of seeming lame, it's definitely not lame that he's your first boyfriend. I'd feel special and happy if I was him :)

• My biggest lie to mh bf is that I told him I've never been kissed by a guy before. As soon as he knew I've kissed a guy before, he got angry a bit for lying him. But now, I have no secret to him.

• I never lied to my ex once, when we were together. I don't usually lie.

• I told him that i ate 3 times today but i ate nothing at all, I dont lie if its something serious though

• "Of course your dick is big enough"

• stayed silent when asked if i was a virgin.
    let him assume.

• my bf always tries to make me orgasm but even if i tell him he can't do it so most of the time i fake one and i know when he comes he doesn't fake and it makes me feel really guilty

• I told my first bf that he was my first... technically, he was but I told a half-truth... ;-)

• You are great in bed

• I lied to him that I was a Christian when I'm an atheist

• "I love you"

• More from Girls
    27