Should I buy flower on first date?

I met a girl on dating site. We decided meeting for drinks should I buy her flower on first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, get her a casual bunch of flowers, a small bunch! It will be a good ice breaker and it will make a good first impression. Good luck!

What Girls Said 15

• I sort of think it's a little cheesy, but if y'all make it to date two or three it would be cool. Like someone else posted, holding them in a bar will be awkward.

• "I was just passing by this flower department and couldn't resist this flower suited for you, since I was on my way to our date"

• No. Just get to know her to see if she even deserve them first lol. Flowers are a sweet romantic gesture but I'd save that for a girl you know better

• That would be cute, unless you're going to a bar or something where it would be awkward for her to hold them?

• I'd say No. The first date is just testing the waters. This is the time for YOU to shine, depending on her nature she could think ' ok that was a bit creepy '. Now me ; I wouldn't think that but I do have GF who would!

• Yes, that's cute and sweet

• Omg. Yes. FLOWERS ARS A MUST! It makes such a good impression! Just don't go overboard. If you wanna be mysterious, then just get her one red rose. Good luck!!

• That sounds super sweet, and adorable!!! Don't do anything too big, like not an in-your-face-valentines-the-works-rose bouquet, but maybe a bunch of daisies and the like :)

• I'd love a flower on the first date! I'd like to believe chivalry is not dead. Something small would be perfect.

• one red rose!

• Definitely

• Yes girls love flowers

• Yes! nothing to cheap but nothing to expensive!!

• Aww, that would be really sweet.

• I would be cute if you did.

What Guys Said 9

• Sure, if you wanna keep your virginity lol.

Leave the gifts for later. Let your charm and personality win her over

• I wouldn't. It seems rather full-on for a first date.

• Sure, but make it small/tiny. If she doesn't appreciate it then hey, hey what can you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJWDQ2H9E_c

• It really depends on her, some girls are really open to that type of stuff, some are not.

i dated a girl once and showed up with a huge 5 foot stuffed dog and she teared up, it's all about knowing the girl.

• Might be weird at a bar... restaurant might be better...

• Yes, but not a cactus

• No brah save that for when you know her better you don't want to oversaturize it

• Yeah, nay on the flower; it's the first date, mang.

• NO! Send her flowers a few days after the date. To her workplace.
    Then you are in.