Should I buy flower on first date?

I met a girl on dating site. We decided meeting for drinks should I buy her flower on first date?

0|0
16|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, get her a casual bunch of flowers, a small bunch! It will be a good ice breaker and it will make a good first impression. Good luck!

3|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I sort of think it's a little cheesy, but if y'all make it to date two or three it would be cool. Like someone else posted, holding them in a bar will be awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • "I was just passing by this flower department and couldn't resist this flower suited for you, since I was on my way to our date"

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Just get to know her to see if she even deserve them first lol. Flowers are a sweet romantic gesture but I'd save that for a girl you know better

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be cute, unless you're going to a bar or something where it would be awkward for her to hold them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say No. The first date is just testing the waters. This is the time for YOU to shine, depending on her nature she could think ' ok that was a bit creepy '. Now me ; I wouldn't think that but I do have GF who would!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's cute and sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg. Yes. FLOWERS ARS A MUST! It makes such a good impression! Just don't go overboard. If you wanna be mysterious, then just get her one red rose. Good luck!!

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds super sweet, and adorable!!! Don't do anything too big, like not an in-your-face-valentines-the-works-rose bouquet, but maybe a bunch of daisies and the like :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love a flower on the first date! I'd like to believe chivalry is not dead. Something small would be perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • one red rose!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes girls love flowers

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! nothing to cheap but nothing to expensive!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww, that would be really sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be cute if you did.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Sure, if you wanna keep your virginity lol.

Leave the gifts for later. Let your charm and personality win her over

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. It seems rather full-on for a first date.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure, but make it small/tiny. If she doesn't appreciate it then hey, hey what can you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJWDQ2H9E_c

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on her, some girls are really open to that type of stuff, some are not.

i dated a girl once and showed up with a huge 5 foot stuffed dog and she teared up, it's all about knowing the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be weird at a bar... restaurant might be better...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not a cactus

0|0
    0|0
  • No brah save that for when you know her better you don't want to oversaturize it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, nay on the flower; it's the first date, mang.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! Send her flowers a few days after the date. To her workplace.
    Then you are in.

0|0
    0|0