Guys, would you date a woman who?

would you date a 32 year old woman that didn't work, had a 3 year old son, and lived with her parents and occasionally sold weed, smoked everyday to get high, and took pills to have a night out? And was always hot/cold in her attitude towards you; hanging up on you, talking to you like crap and always doing her own thing never making you a priority?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is like no redeeming thing mentioned, she sounds like a lot of trouble

• thank you... trouble is def what I smell along with lots of bullshit and sneaky lies lately

• If you see this, my best advice but hardest is to leave, a lot of people stall miserable because they don't realize they can leave

What Girls Said 3

• Not a guy, but you have not mentioned even one redeeming quality about this girl, so no.

• thank you becca.. she's a good girl with a great heart but def has some double standards with the relationship thing. I feel there's a fire of standards held to my feet that don't apply to her's at all. She blew me off this evening to spend time with her best friend. She and her best friend were going to hang out with a couple guys that live together to smoke and get high and sell one of them some smoke. I, well, I came home alone to hang out with my dog and watch TV. She says I give her a hard time every time she goes out with a friend. Thing is, is that I don't like what she does when she goes out. I don't think she's cheating sexually, but I have caught her in some lies and she is extremely sneaky in making plans that she isn't fully honest about. Stay or walk? I work a high end job, live alone, pay my own bills, and don't ask anyone for shit. So, not being mean, but feel like I have a lot to offer someone in a relationship. She acts like she's the one that has more to offer & not me

• It sounds like she's still trying to get her life together. You should move on. I'm just thinking about her kid, she needs to get it together for her and him, then maybe seek you out.

• What guy in his right mind would date her?

What Guys Said 2

• lol, no.
    how is this even a question?

• Bandit, I guess I just had to put it in writing and see someone else's views... I know

• You'd be nuts to go anywhere near her. Even if she were a supermodel, she'd not be worth it.