Guys would you find this creepy or weird?

Guys would you find it weird or creepy if your girlfriend waited for you by your car after class so she could talk to you? its been a couple days and my boyfriend hasn't got a hold of me cause he's phone not working we both get out of class around the sometime so I was thinking I would just wait by his car after class so we could talk that way I don't have to look around for him what do you think? please hep I could really use the advice guys thanks.

• Yes its creepy/weird
  • No its not creepy/weird
Thanks everyone I`ve decided I`m just going to go for it and wait for him I`m sure it will all work out fine :)
Also part of why I am trying to get a hold of him so much is there's a chance I am pregnant but nothing is for sure yet its just that I am already a few days late so I`m not saying I am yet but I am also not saying that I`m not I`m just waiting to figure it out a bit more I`m wondering if I should just go to his house I already went last night but he wasn't home should I go to his house again if I don't hear from him soon?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not creep
    Not weird
    I'd just think awww fuck... what did I do wrong...

• Well in this case what he did wrong is his phones is going straight to voicemail without ringing at all and his friend even asked me where he was its been almost two days he wasn't home the other night and this is the only thing I can think of doing lol thanks :)

• Good luck!

• Thanks didn't see his car

What Guys Said 5

• No, it's not weird or creepy. If anything, I'd be wondering what you need to talk to me about that you would wait at my car for - am I in trouble or something? I mean sure, it's not common that girls would do that. Guys would do that more than girls but not the other way around.

• True but right now its the only thing I can think of doing I guess that or try his house again but don't want to unless it gets to the point where thats all there is to do so you think it would be fine to do that? wait at his car that is thanks :)

• No, I don't think it's creepy or weird. Given your update, it sounds like you might really need to get a hold of him ASAP.

• Yeah I found out he is in Seattle and will be back tomorrow I ran into his friend the other night and he told me all this so I am feeling a bit better but still a little bit stressed I called to see if he put his phone back on and before his voicemail was full and he couldn't get anymore voicemails now I can leave a new voicemail but I could just be over thinking I decided I will give it till after school Monday till I go over to his house again since he will get back sometime tomorrow and I'm not 100% sure when that is but for sure will go again if I can contact him thank :)

• Nothing wrong with having a creepy girlfriend hahaha but seriously i don't see it weird/ creepy

• Haha well some guys think that stuff is to much or creepy/weird personally I think its kind of cute when guys or girls do stuff like that but seeing as this is my first time having to go and wait at his car or go to his house without telling him first I guess I just wasn't sure how it would make him feel

• Yep no worries that is good :D <3

• Lol yeah :)

• Wait for meh at the car readying to kick ma azz D=

• Haha no thats not what I would do honestly its just because there's a couple things going on that he and I need to talk about also I find it odd that his phone off for so long its been almost two days if it was because he needed to study for his exam he could have told me

• Tee hee take it easy baby. The time will soon come 👌

• Lol yeah in a couple days your right I will try

• Well if my girlfriend did that I wouldn't think it was at all.

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds cute to me :3.
    But I may be prejudiced because I like that sort of stuff >_>.

• I like that kind of stuff to its just a cute and sweet gesture to me and no your totally not prejudiced if you were that would mean I am as well lol well I almost expect a oh fuck what did I do look/response from this but hopefully he can just talk it out with me

• If his phone isn't working and he hasn't come to you with an alternative I don't see a problem

• Thats what I think to I went to go to his place the other night because I was already in the area and he wasn't home I left my number for him because I know he isn't good with remembering phone numbers unless its in his phone and since he hasn't done anything yet Im gonna see if he's avoiding me or if its simply his phone not working or if he's just busy cause of his exam today

• Oh wow I would def give him a pass on the exam excuse. He's probably wanted to talk to you this entire time but had to study. Maybe he just turned his phone of for everyone so he could focus?

• Thats what I was thinking to when he told me about the exam he said he knew himself and if I were around him he wouldn't get anything done cause he would be distracted so I have tried to just let it slide cause he has this exam today but also I don't think there's any harm in waiting for him so we can talk

• it ain't creepy at all because his phone isn't working

• Would be mint if he came to the lot with the next days catch getting ready to get some, then saw you on his car lol

• Lol yeah that would be funny thankfully he hasn't given me a reason to not trust him but I didn't see his car

• As long as you're not waiting for him with a baseball bat, it's fine (:

• Haha nope no baseball bat just waiting for him and simply asking why it felt like he just up and dropped off the face of the earth without warning :)

• Haha nothing wrong with confronting him, then !

• Yeah I mean I know he has an exam today so it could just be he needed to study but a warning would still be nice if he decides to turn his phone off