How do you tell your bf to pay more attention to you? Like give you flowers more attention etc?

My bf has never in 3yrs given me flowers, chocolate, or chosen to be with me instead if his friends.

• He should pay more attention.
  • Shut up hoe. He gives you enough attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're at most 17. You do understand that what tout want from him costs money, yes? He's also a typical immature adolescent boy. I don't know why you're surprised with his behavior.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, V-day is coming up. I'd think he'd give it to you then, butttt maybe he just doesn't have the money right now. Does he have a job?

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, if he choses his friends over you every time. Then it's not good. At all.

• All I can say is Break Up with him 😊, basically his friends arw more important than you 😊

• How old are you? Under 18... Does he have a job? If not he can't buy you things. Choosing to be with you is 50/50 he still needs his friends.
    Also, unless you're buying him things, you can't complain if he doesn't.