Girls: Would you date a former homosexual?

If he's bi sexual or used to be bi sexual or used to be gay but is no longer gay and pleads with you to give him a chance, or would it turn you off? I personally wouldn't date a guy who used to be gay simply the thought of him having had sexual experiences with another guy just really turns me off. But would you date someone who used to be gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no such thing as a former homosexual. So no, I would not. I couldn't because they don't exist. The guy in your question is straight up bisexual. And I couldn't do that either.

• It is a choice. First, a study on orientations being "Fluid" which do indicate choices.
      ~~~~~~>www.everydayhealth.com/.../...-fluid-than-men.aspx
      One lesbian invites hetero women to try lesbianism
      ~~~~~~~>www.pinknews.co.uk/.../
      Another lesbian came out saying her sexuality was a choice
      ~~~~~~~>articles.latimes.com/.../la-heb-cynthia-nixon-gay-by-choice-20120125

So I must ask. If orientation is in fact predetermined, Then why are these people among others who I have personally encountered saying that their orientation was a choice? People have been lied to for years to gain the alphabet soup community special rights to make it appear as if they had no control over their situation. But here is the deal. When things in peoples environments change, So do they, in order to adapt. So based on that, It can seem like a predestination when in reality, it's just them making the choice to conform to what they see the rest of society doing.

What Guys Said 2

• There are no such things as "former homosexuals"

• I would not.

What Girls Said 3

• No, because I'd seriously doubt that he's no longer homosexual. Bisexual is fine, though.

• Nooe, I wouldn't.

• I would. Definitely. but thats just my opinion. You should do whatever you feel like doing. :)