Are men looking for a trophie wife or a companion?

Are men wanting a trophie wife? Someone to stand by their side and is as beautiful as can be? Who will do almost anything for you? Or are you looking for a companion who is with you for your company and will argue and give you advice?

• Trophie wife
  • Companion
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. Always both.

• Good luck with that. I have found that good looks and good character seldom share the same body

Most Helpful Girl

• A companion that would do almost anything for me that I find attractive. Who cares what other people think? :)

What Guys Said 5

• Beauty on the outside WILL fade over time. But beauty of the heart is timeless. My wife is my companion , and in my eyes she is lovely

• Just a good, loyal companion. Often times, Good looks and sound character does not always go hand in hand. So my search was for what's on the inside.

• I don't speak for all men, but I'm looking for a companion.

• Ok your flawed in your explanation a trophy wife will kill herself to stay beautiful and sexy a companion will kill anyone who dares touch you because she loves you!

• Ugh. Sure, I want a useless fucking trophy. Sounds awesome.

What Girls Said 0