Is it immature to wear your boyfriend's clothing?

I came home wearing my boyfriend's hoodie, which says "I pwn noobs" on it. Granted, he's 2 years younger than me (19/21) & my mom thought his hoodie was dumb. She went on to say that's high schoolish to wear your boyfriend's hoodie, and that I'm acting like a high-schooler regarding this relationship. My 17-year-old brother even concurred & said the same thing! I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I wear it around the house, & sleep in it from time to time, it's not like I skip around in public in it.
My boyfriend says it makes him feel good to see me in his hoodie because it gives the appeal that this girl belongs to him. My brother said it's an instinctual thing, as in, a tactic to mark his territory with his scent (I guess the way a wolf pees on bushes or a deer scratches his head on a tree trunk). Makes sense, I guess.

What do y'all think?

• Wearing your bf's hoodie at 21 is immature
  • There's nothing wrong with wearing your bf's hoodie at 21

Most Helpful Girl

• His sweatshirt is immature but wearing it isn't. I basically wear only sweatshirts that at one time belonged to my boyfriend.

• lol, his hoodie is, isn't it? He's a gamer, so fitting I guess. The hoodie itself is highschoolish, I'll concur. But whatevs, I asked to wear it because I really liked it, it was funny, and he let me of course!

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing wrong with wearing your Bfs clothing , if i had a girlfriend i would love for her to wear my clothing at my age so i can't see where things got to be listed as high schoolish

What Girls Said 4

• I would dearly love to be able to wear some of my husbands sweatshirts/shirts, but with him being 6' 7" and close to 18 st!!!

• there's nothing wrong with it... just rock it

• Nah, I think it's cute!! :))

• Not immature at all! Thats very cute, lucky you!