Signs a guy is interested in you?

Just curious, never had a bf

Most Helpful Guy

• if i was 19 i would be interested in you and i'm sure about 90% of 19 yr old males would be... you look a lot like my wife, same gorgeous eyes and hair... he might feel discouraged because you are pretty and if i had to guess you don't smile much which tells guys NO!!

What Guys Said 3

• I wish I could help there, but I've never had a gf. xD
    And that comes to a surprise to me that you haven't you're really cute.. :O

• Really I'm surprised you look cute xD unfortunately I never had a bf lol

• just saying, probably 99% of the single boys will consider dating you.. even if you never talked to him before..
    But, in most cases, he will text you quite often, he will come to talk to you for any reason, etc..

• When a guy finds a reason to talk to you be with you. If he smiles a lot his voice changes a bit etc

What Girls Said 1

• From my experience, he looks at you a lot, smiles at you, finds reasons to talk to you. It's pretty obvious when a guy likes you tho, they are so bad at hiding it :))

• Some can. If he's shy sometimes it harder to tell... If you aren't familiar with body language etc..