I'm going on a date tomorrow I'm nervous?

So I'm going over this kids house tomorrow and were gonna watch movies and stuff but I feel like he wants to do more it's our first time hanging out alone rather then in groups and I'm kinda nervous to do to much with him. Mmm soo how do I do this haha like if he try's to make a move that I'm not comfortable with what do I do

Most Helpful Guy

• If he tries to make a move that you aren't comfortable with, then tell him 'no'.
    If he doesn't stop, then either leave (If you drove yourself there), or call for help. Whether you call a friend, your parents, or (if it is an emergency) the police. Your safety is the number 1 priority.

Just be sure that he knows that you're not comfortable with doing anything intimate. If you get any weird vibes, then it may be a good idea to just leave.

What Guys Said 2

• Unbelievable 15 and can get a date I can't even get a woman to look at me. But I'm a guy who's fat and ugly.

• Boys that age will definitely try to make a move and "take advantage" of the oppertunity. Just be clear in the boundaries with him, and if he doesn't agree or like what he hears, go home because he isn't showing any respect to you.

What Girls Said 0