So guys... when you first meet an attractive girl?

what is usually 1st thing that crosses your mind? honestly answer cause im very curious and have been for a long time. Do your thoughts auto jump to having sex with her? Do you start noticing every beautiful detail of her face? Do you draw blanks? Do you imagine what kinof dirty secrets she might\could have?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do your thoughts auto jump to having sex with her?"

No.

"Do you start noticing every beautiful detail of her face?"

Yeah... :)

"Do you draw blanks?"

Not really.

"Do you imagine what kind of dirty secrets she might/could have?"

Not initially, no.

Generally my thoughts are something like:
    -Who is she?
    -How can I make her mine?

What Guys Said 12

• I think how she is very attractive and then often I think there is no way she will be interested in me, I have been treated like the scum of the earth one to many times. I then think she probably won't treat me well because I am ugly and then don't bother talking to her. I know not all good looking girls are like that but I have been treated really badly by so many good looking girls.

• It usually starts out as something like "Damnnnn... Is she as beautiful as I think she is? ..." and then ends up "Yup... She's f***ing gorgeous." or "Is that a snaggle tooth?" haha (Just an example). So I'd say my initial thought process is looking for validation of or a reason to recant my initial opinion.

• Oh wow she's really pretty! I am going to talk to her. Here goes! Wait, why am i still walking straight? Turn! Now! Its not working... I'm still walking straight... Aaand... She's gone. Oh well.

• i won't give her a second look since i know that i won't have her

• My reaction is usually something like this
    cdn.straightfromthea.com/.../...k-guy-reaction.gif

• I think to myself, wow she's cute.

Then I do what I can to try and catch her attention and may approach depending on the situation.

• If you want an absolutely honest answer the first thing that crosses my mind is usually "she's way too good for me" and I leave it at that lol

• I am like " whats her name captain?" And then i disappear like a spider

• If she seem like a cool chick? Then I think of sex lol

• I think of her very often, but I also feel quite depressed, because I know that she probably doesn't like me.

• I will think she's cute and just kinda get the urge to stare for as long as I can get away with without feeling like a creep, but I won't unless I can find a way to somehow be discreet because I don't want to make her uncomfortable. I never think about having sex with a girl unless I know her fairly well. Not trying to claim to be pure of thought, it's just how I am.

• "I will think she's cute and just kinda get the urge to stare for as long as I can get away with without feeling like a creep..."

This happened to me yesterday. I was in a teleconference yesterday, and about 30 minutes in, this gal have a crush on who recently moved to my floor walks in and takes an empty chair across from where I'm sitting at the table. So I want to look at her a little, but realize it's highly risky because:

1. She might catch me looking at her, or
      2. Someone else might catch me looking at her

So I basically move my eyes about, and whenever my eyes come across her, I take a mental snapshot and focus on it as I move my eyes and look at something else. So in reality, I looked at her like 30 times, but most of those times lasted about one half of one second. But she was on my mind for just about the entire teleconference.

• Yeah that's basically what I meant, just quick looks spaced out enough that people won't realize you keep looking at her.

• My body says: MATE WITH HER NOW!!!

What Girls Said 1

• This isn't an answer but was seriously just about to ask this.