Why is it that guys between 15-17 are scared to date an black girl?

so i have a friend who is black, she is so beautiful and heaps funny, she is 16. The other we were talking to some guys in our class who are white. we ask them if they would date a black girl? they said "if i was older maybe, but i don`t know really"

why is that guys at this age won't date black girls, here is nothing wrong with them. they are just like us white people but darker?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do your friends have Down syndrome? i have never in my life heard that reason used as justification to not a date a certain race.

• Preach. Lol.

• Pfft, I know quite a few people with Down Syndrome who would never say something as stupid as that. Her friends are at brain dead IQ level.

What Guys Said 3

• Black gilr tend to have an intimidating amount of confidence. Not that that's a bad thing.

• I'm 16 and I'd date a black girl if I liked her.

• Are they afraid her family would beat them up or something?

I ask this in complete seriousness. There are families which strongly oppose interracial dating.

What Girls Said 2

• It's because of their families. A teenagers parents influence has a lot to do with who a teen dates or not.

• "They are just like us white people but darker."
    Thank you. You'd think that is simple common sense, but it seems like most people can't get that through their thick heads.