What is your 'type'?

By type, I'm expecting more specific answers than "sense of humour" from the girls. :P

Give me more details!

My type is: a cute, confident, smart brunette nerd.

What's yours?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wise: Similar sense of humour to me, sensitive, sweet, kind, at least a little bit introverted 'cause I can't keep up with extroverts at all lols, feminist, loosely similar political views to me in general, tactful, intelligent, geeky, willing to have long conversations with me, trustworthy, trusts me, similar tastes to me in tele programmes, books, etc., submissive in bed at least sometimes, likes to cuddle, cat person, good at texting

Physicality/Looks wise: Skinny guys, excellent personal hygiene, well dressed but in an individual way as opposed to a fashion-slave way (waistcoats are nice :)) , long-ish hair (for finger running through purposes), good cheekbones, not overly masculine, not too much body hair

1|0
    0|0
    • You get the mh cos I think a lot of that applies to me. XD

What Girls Said 8

• I'd like to say I have no type. If I like you, I like you. It's really that simple.
    However, I'm usually drawn to individuals with a good personality, same morals/values/religious views, have something they're passionate about (e. g. music, writing, etc.), decent hygiene, and have parts of who they are that make them relatable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident and self assured, witty and sarcastic, funny, relaxed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a type but if I were to generalize (following your example) than mine would be masculine, confident, witty, smart, decisive, don't care much about hair color nor if he is nerdy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart, funny, sensitive, open/will communicate, nice, and sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think I didn't have a type then someone pointed out that all my exes could be related coz they looked so much alike. So I guess my type is tall, just a little buff, beautiful hair, smart, confident men

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet, loves animals, witty, smart, and shares the same interests and beliefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • The alpha. I also thought i didn't have a type and then when i described the men i have dated they all ended up having the same type of personality although they look different. But i do like pretty boys, not over done but just nice features, nothing too manly. Too much hair is definitely a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by "the alpha"?

• The one who commands the attention of the whole room and not the aggresive type. A more mature, sophisticated type. Preferably one who never needs to raise his voice.

• Chill, loving, forgiving, cheerful, funny, brunette... someone who I can just click with :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Ambitious, confident, intelligent, sassy, goofy, redhead with curves that kill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that will have sex with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer blondes and redheads (not necessarily gingers though), but I guess I don't really have a type if you're A) at least somewhat attractive and B) decent to be around.

0|0
    0|0