GUYS: Would you date a girl 6-10 years younger than you?

Is it too much of an age gap? Would you date someone 6-10 years younger than you?

• YES
  • NO
  • DEPENDS ON THE PERSON

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... I'm currently dating one within this age gap. So yeah.
    I mean... After legal age I doesn't really matter that much anymore. Is more about getting along well despite age.
    Of course that the bigger the gap the less likely it becomes. But I've met a few girls in theirs 20+ who where more mature than some in theirs 30+...
    So yeah... It happens. Its alright.

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, but they would have to have a specific maturity level about them. Wouldn't date someone just to date them being that much younger.

• Yeah, who cares.

My aunt is 19 years older than my uncle. They are madly in love. Age is just a number.

• As long as she's legal and we have something to talk about other than the weather lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jw3uQs5KD4

• The legal age in my country is 16. I wouldn't instantly rule out dating a 16-year-old. People warn about emotional maturity. But, in my experience (and I'm young enough to remember this), most people are as emotionally mature as they're ever going to be once they are around 16 or 17 years old. There's plenty of immature people who are middle-aged or even elderly, regrettably! Perhaps there was a time when older people were more emotionally mature, but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

• I would even date 15 years yonger or more! But then again, I am 67.

• Lol, k thanks. But really, 15 years younger or more? It wouldn't bother you to think that when you were 20 years old she was only 5?

• She was only 5 forty-seven years ago. She passed puberty about 35 to 40 years ago. Why would I care about that far back (if I can remember that far), Honestly, she can even be younger. We are not that far apart in interests.

• I'm 16 so obviously no^^

• I'm 28, so no. Seven years younger would be the minimum. My rule, she has to be able to buy her own alcohol.

That said, not sure I'd want to deal with the maturity gap. It would really depend on the girl.

• That would make her 25-29.

Uh, yes? I already have, and would do it again.

• Good to hear, thanks for the answer!

• 8-10 years younger would get me in trouble...

• Haha okay well lets say you're in your thirties then.

• True, but not every girl under 22 is like that.

• While I agree at age 30 we'd have a really different mindset.

• If I were old enough for that to be legal, sure.

• Well im 37 never married and no kids most women my age dont want kids or have them already so yeah im lookin for a 27 to 35 yo with no kids

• If im 40 and she's 34, yes.

• The question is only relevant to the person asking. I wouldn't have a problem dating a girl 15 years younger than me, but that wouldn't apply if I were 30 or younger
    .

• Maybe if I was like 35 I would

• 6 years younger ok. But not 10.

• No, I will get arrested, can't handle ignorance and I'm not a pervert

• I could legally go no younger than 8 years. The age of consent is 17. I'm 25

• My girlfriend is 10years younger than me.

• No because it is a long way and time to wait for them to be mature and friendly.

What Girls Said 0