Do you like tattooed girls?

How do you feel about women who have tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• I fell for this girl. She had these little tattoos on her wrists and behind the ear. this was something really cool and the tats are nice actually. Then she showed me some bigger ones on her legs. I still love her. They have a meaning and they totally represent her. the tattoos did not make me change my mind on her.

What Guys Said 127

• I've never understood this question.

I like tattoos. I like tattoos on me. And If a woman doesn't like men with tattoos, she's probably not the kind of woman I want to date, so I really don't care about her opinion.

The REAL question you need to ask is one that only you can answer, and that's "Do I want to date the kind of guy who doesn't like women who have tattoos"?

If the answer is "yes", then don't get ink. Simple, yes?

• One or two small 'cute' ones looks stupid.

A whole bunch makes a girl look like a hot mess.

I have kind of a weakness for hot messes.

So yes, basically.

• To me it's about the story and meaning. I have met people who just got one loved it off a wall... and say "I was really drunk"

But most have an incredible story that explains a moment in time a defines them. A girl with that has depth and makes it worth while. Ue cancer survivor, soldier, lost friend, of a child... etc.

So i guess it really depends.

• i'd love a girl with a POKEMON tattoo

• Don't care for it myself. They often look ugly and distract from her natural features. They also make think of someone who is mentally volcanic, and as a guy who just wants to fall in love with someone down to Earth, and sweet, it might as well be a "Do Not Talk To" sign.

• For anyone, man or woman, as long as the tattoo is not visible when they are dressed it is fine. Otherwise I guess it depends on what it is. Personally I don't like them. But if you have 1 then I guess it is not big deal The idiots that get their entire arm done just look stupid and the complete morons that put them on their neck and face... then wonder why they can't get a job... just make me shake my head...

• I love women with tattoos. I view a girl with tattoos as a creative, confident female who isn't afraid to live life. And that's such a huge turn on when a female contains those qualities... But yes i like tatted girls.

• Don't mind some tattoos, but fully-covered bodies, sleeves... or tattoos which are bug dark... or just huge... not into that.

They should be sexy, tastefully placed, & not names of bfs etc.

• It depends on where it is and how large. Anything large is generally a turn off. Tramp stamps are hot but just send the wrong message. Tattoos on the arms aren't hot. Small wrist tattoos are hot. Same with anything small on the back, ribs, above the pubic region and ass, and ankles.

• NO, NO, NO!!!

If you take the average IQ of everyone with tattoos and all those without, I expect the tattooed crowd would average at least ten points lower. If you want to appear ditzy and want the kind of guy into that, go for it.

That said, something like an ankle butterfly wouldn't be a show stopper.

• Women who have tattoos intrigue me,
    After learning their stories verbally, I'd love to study wherever on her body there may be tattoos ( wink wink )
    ( No, Kidding. a little bit. )

It's a whole nother story that ink tells,
    DO "I " find it attractive? Yes ! Hell yes, Tattoos aren't all Masculine,

Some may show a rough time that a woman has had,
    Others may have some to look dope, I ain't judging.

Doesn't matter to me, I love ink.
    Just be careful when you ink your body, white out ain't an option.
    A replacement is though ;)

xoxoxo

• I don't like a girl for her tattoos, but I do find them sexy most of the time if not overly done or placed oddly.

• A girl never went wrong deciding not to get tattoos. They aren't deal breakers, but each additional tattoo a girl has detracts more and more from her attractiveness. A couple small ones are unattractive, but can be overlooked easily enough. Big tats, fad/trend tats, etc are not appealing at all.

• if she's also bald, witty, sarcastic, mildly attractive and a bad-ass punk I am sooooooo in! XD

• If you have a full-face skull tattoo, no thank you.

Some good looking ones that are well-placed on your body? Sure thing.

• Depends on the tattoo and the woman. I had an ex with a cute little tattoo on her ankle that I barely ever noticed. There's a girl I like who has lilies across her right shoulder and arm and it looks fantastic, but compare that to the tree tattoo on Lena Dunham which I think looks ugly. It's just a matter of preference. I don't like full sleeves of tattoos on women

• No not at all

• As long as she's good to me, I don't really care what on the body.
    I would consider it "light reading"

• Not a fan. it's not a deal breaker tho unless there's a lot or if they are really cliche.

• Tattoos are hot. Getting a V-line tattoo soon.

• one or two tattoos are fine but i love the feeling of soft skin
    having a women with many tattoos is not attractive to me

• 2|0
  • I dated a girl with a big tribal dragon tattoo that covered her her collar bone, wing on her back, her left arm had the word "integrity." Her ankle had music notes and since she's into anime, a "Fairytail emblem as well.

I thought she was cute

• Depends on the tattoo and meaning behind it. It's not a deal breaker if a girls I'm interested in has a tattoo... Now if it's a tramp stamp or something vulgar I don't know too many circumstances in my opinion tattoos can add to the attraction and stupidity and add to the speed at which I leave.

• I'm indifferent. I don't specifically find tattoos to be a turn on, but I don't mind girls that have them. I have ink myself, so it'd be hypocritical of me to pass judgement.

• I have certain prejudices... But if she turns out not to have them, it's fine. I don't prefer them though.

• It is one of the few things that turns me off.

• Yes... Tasteful ink and not too much. A girl I hooked up with had one on her shoulder and side and it was hot as f***

• Depends on the tattoo, I like soft, subtle tattoos, with thin, cursive lines on girls. Thick, heavy block tattoos just look plain nasty on girls.

• Personally it's not my thing.

• More from Guys
    97

What Girls Said 21

• I have a fairly large tattoo on my inner calf that my boyfriend got me for a Christmas present. It has substantial meaning to me, I'm in love with it, and so is he. I don't want to be covered head-to-toe in tattoos, but I wouldn't be against getting one or two more. I think expression through body art can be very beautiful on both men and women. The haters can hate, and I frankly don't give a damn what they think :) It's my body and canvas, not theirs.

• I have a tattoo. I like it. Some of my friends have tattoos as well. I like them. As I keep saying on these questions, as long as you don't get a cheeseburger tattooed on your forehead, or something equally stupid, you're good.
    If you're planning on getting a tattoo, then other people's opinions shouldn't matter. You're doing it for yourself, not them.

• I have a Celtic knot and eagle feathers on on my left thigh and a couple of flowers going above that in a couple months. I have plans to keep adding tattoos for all my life's adventures until the outside of my thigh and all up my side is tastefully decorated in ink. I don't really care what anybody thinks about it because there are too many haters. A person who doesn't like your tattoos is a person not worth allowing into your life anyway. Anybody who tells me that I look trashy or that I'm going to regret my ink can go suck a giant black one.

• I never thought I would have as many tattoos as I do today, but that was before I saw the work of my Artist. I can see why guys would find it unattractive if a woman has tons of cruddy looking cheap tattoos, but I have a few meaningful tattoos scattered around, as well as a grey and black sleeve,.. and I get complimented all the time on the detail and noticeable professionalism.

But hey-- to each his own.

• I think they're hot!

• They tend to look ratchet and dirty if they get too many

• I have four. One of the largest takes up most of my inner calf and I also have a half sleeve. My bf loves them because he loves me. I think it's very shallow for anyone to judge someone based off of their body art. Some of the sweetest people I've met are covered in tattoos. And on the other hand, some of the most judgmental people you know smile in your face but stab you in the back.

• We're pretty good lookin'. I mean, we have ART on us for goodness sake. We're walking art museums.

• Yes I have three myself

• I feel that I don't give a hoot about a man who doesn't like my tattoos. I have four and getting a half sleeve. All have meaning.

• I don't have tattoos. And I think that women who get them might regret them in the future

• I'll probably get about 3. I'm not a fan of sleeves or anything to big though. If they don't like my tattoos then it's fine, I just wouldn't associate with them.

• I got 4 [and are decently sized *all around 3 inches, biggest is 4 or 5*] and my milkshake brings the boys to the yard as much if not more than before i got them

So to answer on behalf of some men yes.

• Yes. Yes. Yes.

• It seems most men don't like tats on women. I told my boyfriend I was getting one and he went ummmm... then I said how about a belly ring and he went,"I'll pay for that!"

• I have a tiny one, but not many get to see it

• I think, its awesome!!! I might get one in the future 😊 no regrets!! Lol

• 1or 2 meaningful tattoos are awesome on any 1 more than it yuck
    but hey it ur body do what u like with n if I really like I will look past them n they might even grow on me

• only if it's a dragon tattoo

• small tattoos look very attractive and understandable

• You shouldn't be decided if you will get tattoos on a mans preference it ur decisions. My mum hates women with tattoos but not me. I have 6 if a man can't look past tattoos he not worth it xxx