Do you think short hair is attractive on a girl?

i have noticed a lot of guys dating girls with long hair but not with short hair.. why is that ? like what's so bad with short hair

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of guys see it as something sensual?

I used to have like really short hair (After my brother got cancer me and my other brothers and I all went bald together to support him) and after my hair started growing back it was short for a while, cause I though it was easyer. It actually looked really good on me^^ I still got attention from guys, it's just that it doesn't look good on everyone. But I have long hair now again, just 'cause it makes me feel more feminine^^

What Guys Said 4

• Well there's a lot less girls with short hair, maybe that's the first reason? Personally for me I LOVE, I mean absolutely LOVE girls with short hair. I think the pixie cut is almost a turn on by itself haha. If you have a really feminine face, it totally emphasizes it imo. I already know that most guys and girls don't even share my opinion but I absolutely love short hair.

• Not all girls can pull off short hair... but I think girls with short hair (brunettes especially) are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot its not funny. Love short hair on girls.

if I had to choose between long and short, id pick short every time :P

• If definitely does not work on every girl, but some pull it off and it looks great.

• Yes, short hair is not sooo good almost all the guys don't like short hair girls they only like medium hair girls. But even if you have short hair,if you are smart enough and if your hair and dress matches than surely some guys will fall for you.

What Girls Said 2

• how short are you talking about?

• Short hair on some girls is very attrative it just depends on the shape of your face