Guys, how do you know if a your date is talking to someone else or seeing someone else?

I don't know why I am getting suspicious about my date. We have been dating for two weeks now but he only calls me or texts me when he wants to go on a date. He doesn't text me at all during the week. I said okay that's fine because he told me he works and goes to school but then I told myself he cannot be sooo busy that he cannot text me at least once or two during the day. So what do you guys think and what should I do at this point?

What Guys Said 2

• You'd have to pick up on vibes during the date mostly. Like if he's constantly texting during those dates, you never know.

But overall, he could be a "casual dater" and such too. If he's trying to play you though those guys usually try to go for sex asap with little to no effort.

• Yes, I think you are correct. Follow your instincts. If he was that busy. He would not be wanting to go out on dates. This is probably something he does to all the girls and this way he can keep them in order. And doesn't have 2,3 or 4 girls calling and texting all the time.

• You were right thanks...

• No problem. Glad I could help.

What Girls Said 0