I feel as though I look too old for my age?

I am currently 18 years old, I will be 19 in about 3 months. I have been told that I look anywhere between the ages of 21-26 by multiple people. I have also been told I that look "adult" and "very mature" by a few people. Most people my age complain about looking 15 or 16 years old, but I would rather have that than look much older. I know I should take being called "mature" as a compliment. But looking older makes dating a lot harder. Girls my age don't take interest because they think I'm some creepy 24 year old trying to get with them. And I don't think I have enough experience to go after a 24 year old girl... I'm just very confused.

What Girls Said 1

• Not even a 21 year old? I'm 20 and my boyfriends 17... For your age, looking older isn't totally bad, maybe when you actually get older you might not want to look older... People think I'm 16 all of the time.. kind of in an opposite situation. And it's not bad, girls (usually) like guys that they would think are older than them... at least that's what I think.

• so it isn't that big of a deal? ok

What Guys Said 0