Do Mexicans really?

Do Mexicans date their blood cousins? I hear this a lot.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• No, this isn't true. I hadn't heard about this disgusting generalization but I would never do such a thing. Speaking as a Mexican, all of the people I know of my nationality do not do this. This is just repulsive. I'm sure there are cases of people who do get involved in such an atrocious act but don't generalize. This is sickening.

• Thats what I thought One of my friend was hanging out with her cousin, and my friend was like you know Mexicans like to eff their cousins, and I was like so do rednecks...

• It's just an ignorant generalization made by your friend; there are people who might do it but it's not the group as a whole and it doesn't just pertain to that group either.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey, some people in the U. S. do that too. It's not limited to any single race, ethnicity, or nationality.

• Yea I know, but recently I been hearing absurd stuff.

• No. It's more of a middle-eastern thing.

• Haha no we don't.

• My friend is close with her cousin. My other friend made a rude comment about her

• Well I'm from Texas around lots of other Mexicans & we do not fuck with our blood

What Guys Said 1

• Si seƱor. the do.

• Even in America? lol and why? That's sad.