To women who don't want kids, why don't you want kids?

To women who don't want kids, why don't you want kids,

Most Helpful Girl

• These are my reasons:

1. I'm terrible with children
    2. I have no patience to deal with children
    3. Raising a kid is very expensive and I don't like to spend money
    4. If I get pregnant, I will gain a lot of weight and it will be hard to lose all that weight
    5. I see no point in bringing another human being to the world to suffer
    6. I don't want be worried all the time
    7. I don't want to be a single mother
    8. I don't want to give my child a father/father's family who's ashamed of them
    9. I don't want to lose nights of sleep
    10. I don't hear children screaming to my ears
    11. I don't want want sacrifice myself for someone who will abandon me
    12. I'm afraid of sex

Hope this helps.

• *I don't want to hear

• Thanks for the MH.

What Guys Said 4

• They most likely don't want to bother with pregnancy and child raising. It's a complicated task that takes a LOT of effort.

Then again, I don't understand how anyone can just blindly accept that they'll be removed from the gene pool and their death is eternal even on a genetic level.

• because they love their freedom maybe?

i can feel them... i don't want kids either

• They want to have sex, because sex is fun and feels good. But don't care about the after effect.

• If they don't want kids, wouldn't they be more careful about having sex so there aren't an "after effects"?

• Most of them are.

But hey, maybe you want to have normal sex and still not care. They make pills for that.

What's that you say? You don't even want to take those PILLS?

Well then have an abortion. We have so many ways to have sex without caring about what happens afterwards. And like mindless animals, we still HAVE sex. Why? Because we LIKE to. Because sex feels GOOD. But raising a child is HARD. So why do it?

Because that is the price you have to pay for sex, and not paying that price is CHEATING.

• Etherbot, you're so stupid

• Generally because they are takers/selfish. Kids are pretty awesome even if they are challenging sometimes.

• Lol I know more selfish mothers than mothers who don't have kids
      So shut up

• Nahh

• Ahhhh

What Girls Said 12

• I have four younger siblings and guess who takes care of them when our parents aren't available? I have a niece that I've taken care of 24/7 for months on end. My time was constantly dominated by chores and getting them to do their chores all so that I could sit down and have an hour of my own time for my own interests at the end of the day. That's not what I want for my future. I want to be my own person.

I also have a chronic illness that I worry about passing on to my kids. It's stressful enough just with me being sick. I don't think I could handle the stress of keeping them safe too.

Plus, you want to be a good mother to your kids and I don't know that I could be. I have really exacting standards and I don't want my kid to grow up as the next serial killer because I made them clean their room too often.

I'd also worry about being able to give them a good enough life. I read somewhere it costs more than a million dollars to raise a kid these days. That kind of money is hard to come by in this economy.

There's a lot that goes into raising a kid so a lot of thought should be put into it. Why should anyone be stigmatized or guilted when they decide kids aren't for them?

• The responsibility that comes with children. You're taking care of another life and your parenting will determine how a children will be in the world. Can I afford a child? Am I mature enough to have a child? Will a child have good opportunities in his/her life like I had? All these questions and more pop out at me. But today, women are having children left and right for child support and not even letting the father in their child's life. Or fathers not taking care of their children. Tjose are my reasons why I don't want kids at this moment but I will wan

• I have a friend who is 14 and already determined not to marry or have children. (When I say a friend, I literally mean a friend, just to clarify) Anyway, she has two parents that are doctors and 3 other siblings. My mom has had to hear her mom gripe about how if it wasn't for her husband she wouldn't be living in a small town that she hates. If we have heard how her marriage and 4 kids has made her miserable, you know her kids have. I think my friend doesn't want to be held back in her future by a husband and children.

• Some women know if they can take care if another human being or not. It isn't about being selfish and self-centered, but rather the exact opposite. A woman who knows she does not want to have kids understands herself more than anyone else could. She realizes that her ability to nurture, care for, love and raise another person is not something that she feels like she can do to the bet of her abilities. For me, I don't want children of my own, but I would love to adopt kids (not babies, but toddlers). Kids are a blessing and so fun! But for me, I would rather save a soul than make one.

• Why do you want kids. I used to not want them, now I'm sill deciding. But for a lot of reasons kids are annoying, expensive, needy, rude. Just think back to your teenage years, who would want that. I remember myself at that time an I don't know how my parents did it

• I don't want kids
      I'm just asking other females who don't want them

• I really don't think I'd be a good mother. Aside from that, children are a massive investment of time, energy, and money. It's worth it for a lot of people, but I don't feel willing to give up that much.

• - lack of freedom
    - put on weight
    - no ROI

• Because I have 2 and am 99.9% sure I'm done having them.

• I used to want kids, but developed some mental health issues in my twenties and it's made me unsure if it's a good idea.

• Too many dominate family genes that are bad...
    And just plain old dont want to bring a child into this world with the way things are (and the way theyre going)...

• I'm the eldest of four and put off lols. Kids are annoying and messy and loud and take up a lot of time when honestly I'd rather be having sex with my boyfriend and going on nice holidays and writing a novel and having interesting conversations with grown up people and enjoying my life :') . I don't want to be tied to the house. Also there's the whole pregnancy and childbirth thing which is squick, just no thanks.. And I don't want to ruin my figure. And kids are flipping expensive to raise! I would much rather just have my boyfriend and some cats and maybe a tortoise, some lizard-y type pets, a chincilla.. all preferable to kids in my opinion, although I love babies.. I'm the eldest of four though; there's a good chance I'll have niblings; ie. the best of having kids, but I can hand them back to my brother or sister when I get fed up! :)

• honestly its because i don't want them growing up in the later on generation.. its already bad as it is i can only imagine how it will be.

• That's one of my reasons!!

• haha great! thought i was the only one. :p