When was last you seen prettiest girl in the world?

I seen here at supermarket she was a flame and about 21 years old.

she lightly smiled as i passed by. but didn't make eye contact.

for about second I had a girlfriend. if it was meant to be Ill see here again somewhere

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• So you've been to every state? Interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • About a week ago at a grocery store, the female cashier was absolutely stunning. She looked exactly like a doll. Very creamy, flawless skin, big round eyes darker than a pitch black night, a little button nose, rosy pink pouted lips. She completely encompassed the word adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • When was the last time I've seen the prettiest girl alive? When I looked in the mirror ;D
    Lol not really. I really like the way Emilie de Ravin looks though, so when I last watched Once Upon a Time, maybe?

1|0
    0|0
  • When I saw my niece.. that was at Christmas.. she's 4 years old.
    Half Cambodian Half Amercian lol she's cute as hell my god!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The boy I like is the prettiest girl in the works. I saw him yesterday when I asked him out. In a circuitous fashion he said yes:-)

When I like someone , they are the prettiest girl in the world to me:-)

1|0
    0|0
    • tranny girl?

• Show All
    • well eight

• I don't know about prettiest in the world but there's this girl in my neighbourhood, jesus, she is stunning!

0|1
    0|0
  • Only from tbloid mags

0|0
    0|0
  • Last time I googled Lupita Nyongo lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think i have come across one yet
    prettiest girl in my heart yes but not the world

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• When a pretty girl kicked me out of her house I was down. I was twenty miles away from home so I took a bus and I was in downtown Houston and there was this college student who was a 10/10 red curly hair slim waist curves cute face niece body she looked like a model and she talked to me I was shocked she asked for my name its a long story but you could say she made my day ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • and who's the prettiest girl in the world? :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen her in person... YET!

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 years ago after she moved in high school, she is the one person I can never forget no matter how hard I try I I will always remember her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw this girl at school that was like complete fire. Like wow. She was very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friday at school... *sigh* -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • January 24th was the last time we skyped.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea but probably a long time ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday, she had a beanie on her head and ear buds in her ears. She walked by me and said hi (my name) shyishly

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years ago at a Wall Mart she looked like she was in her early twenties. She noticed me looking at her and smiled but I didn't have the courage to talk to her.

0|0
    0|0