When was last you seen prettiest girl in the world?

I seen here at supermarket she was a flame and about 21 years old.

she lightly smiled as i passed by. but didn't make eye contact.

for about second I had a girlfriend. if it was meant to be Ill see here again somewhere

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• So you've been to every state? Interesting.

• About a week ago at a grocery store, the female cashier was absolutely stunning. She looked exactly like a doll. Very creamy, flawless skin, big round eyes darker than a pitch black night, a little button nose, rosy pink pouted lips. She completely encompassed the word adorable.

• When was the last time I've seen the prettiest girl alive? When I looked in the mirror ;D
    Lol not really. I really like the way Emilie de Ravin looks though, so when I last watched Once Upon a Time, maybe?

• When I saw my niece.. that was at Christmas.. she's 4 years old.
    Half Cambodian Half Amercian lol she's cute as hell my god!!!

• The boy I like is the prettiest girl in the works. I saw him yesterday when I asked him out. In a circuitous fashion he said yes:-)

When I like someone , they are the prettiest girl in the world to me:-)

• tranny girl?

• well eight

• I don't know about prettiest in the world but there's this girl in my neighbourhood, jesus, she is stunning!

• Only from tbloid mags

• Last time I googled Lupita Nyongo lol!

• I dont think i have come across one yet
    prettiest girl in my heart yes but not the world

What Guys Said 11

• When a pretty girl kicked me out of her house I was down. I was twenty miles away from home so I took a bus and I was in downtown Houston and there was this college student who was a 10/10 red curly hair slim waist curves cute face niece body she looked like a model and she talked to me I was shocked she asked for my name its a long story but you could say she made my day ;)

• and who's the prettiest girl in the world? :-P

• 0|0
  • I haven't seen her in person... YET!

• 7 years ago after she moved in high school, she is the one person I can never forget no matter how hard I try I I will always remember her.

• I saw this girl at school that was like complete fire. Like wow. She was very attractive.

• Friday at school... *sigh* -_-

• January 24th was the last time we skyped.

• No idea but probably a long time ago

• Yesterday, she had a beanie on her head and ear buds in her ears. She walked by me and said hi (my name) shyishly

• 3 years ago at a Wall Mart she looked like she was in her early twenties. She noticed me looking at her and smiled but I didn't have the courage to talk to her.