Do Latinas like dating white men?

If yes or no can you explain

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It does not matter what her race is, it's about the personality. How she is, how she acts, how much you two have in common, or what she believes in, and someone who she'll see worth a while. Girls has no types ! Even if they say they do! But that's on my perspective. Some girls doesn't care if you're too black or too white. Or how smelly you are or how you smell good, she cares about your personality, the cute appearance like sexy abs or cute eyes, perfect hair, perfect height is just a bonus for them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. I will date any race. I just won't date a guy who fetishizes or puts pussy on a pedestal. I wouldn't date a guy (of any race) if he said something like "I only date Latinas". Cuz that would make me feel like he only wants me for my nationality, not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, I have not dating one before, I don't discriminate. I'm Latina.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You guys got a two point boost

0|0
    0|0
  • Do white women like dating Latinos?

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't the 50s any more race doesn't matter, ya know just an FYI... :^)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, just don't go treating her like a fetish or p*rn category. I'm drawn to Latinas as well, but I've seen so many dudes who don't know they're making the mistake of idolizing them like they're something to buy in the grocery store.

But of course, you need to take people as they come and not as an entire group of "Latinas". They don't share a brain... they're lucky enough to each have their own ;)

0|0
    0|0