Why do I always seem like that I hold my guy's property in my purse?

When my guy and I are out, he will ask me to put his prescription meds., water bottle, and several other items in my purse. Do any other ladies have this happen to them, or guys do you ask your female friends to hold items in their purses. Just trying to get a "feel" for how common this may be out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say its fairly common have u tried ti fit a watter bottle in a wallet? Shilas carry bigger bags than guys do well most guys. My missus often carries somethin 4 me if I dont have enough pockets.

What Guys Said 1

• I never asked my girl to carry my stuff.

What Girls Said 2

• It happens to me, as well. As long as it's not heavy or too bulky, it's not an issue for me.

• Oh my gosh they do that to me and im just like I have enough crap of my own lol

• That is why I asked. Same for me. Almost coming out top of my purse by the time I put his in there. LOL!