Reasons as to why a guy would stop texting you now that you have a boyfriend?

What would be the reasons as to why a guy would stop texting you now that you have a boyfriend?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It's most likely the fact that his hand cut off in a weird car accident or you know he lost his phone... he doesn't have anymore money to pay for his phone bill... oh wait it has to be the fact that you have a boyfriend.

If he was flirting with you before he and he respects a relationship now he's not going to continue talking to you it's pretty simple.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes we used to see each other actually. And he said he hopes we can remain friends.

• Feelings don't just die out if he knows there's absolutely no chance of ever being with you why would he put himself through the form of emotional torture just to please you... and everyone says we can remain friends but we all know that that's not actually true.

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Respecting your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he likes you and deems you a lost cause in his pursuit for a girlfriend since you have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that sarcasm? It just doesn't make sense to me, even if I'm in a relationship, you would think he would want to still keep in touch, like he claims to still want to be 'friends' with me.

• No its not sarcasm, he prob liked you and now that you have a bf he and a lot of guys think there is no real point in talking to you anymore.

• Because he doesn't want to ruin he doesn't wanna see fights happen with you and your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• "Now that you have a boyfriend"

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

0|0
    0|0