Guy!!! What do you look for in a girl?

I'm clean, smart, and I consider my self decently pretty, but I never had guys hit on me. I'm a Latina who graduated two years early from high school. I want to become a doctor. Does this intimidate guys? If not, what's up with you guys and what do you even look for in a girl nowadays?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute, humble, a bit reserved, sweet, playful, affectionate, common interests.
    Being smart (educated) is so-so, intelligence can be attractive and wisdom is good too. Though I and other intelligent lads likely appreciate this more than most.

Maybe it's the way you dress. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This should be kind of obvious but have you tried hitting on a guy or making the first move?

What Guys Said 3

• A girl with pride

• a girl with an ass

• You seem very attractive! I am personally into white girls or latina girls with light skin. But the qualities that you have described for yourself are very appealing to me

What Girls Said 0