What do you think when a girl takes care of herself? Is there such a thing as too much?

What do guys think about girls who wear make up, have their hair done, and have nice clothes on all of the time? And girls who wear face masks, do their nails, etc? When does it get too much? What do you think about girls like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I take very well care of myself. No one else is going to. Why not treat myself to nice things every now and then? I don't wear makeup bc I don't need it. I only wear lipgloss and that's rarely bc I hate when my hair gets attached to it lol. I don't get my nails done but my nails are long and healthy. My hair is washed and braided so I wear my hair in sexy waves daily and get tons of compliments on my hair braids. I wear nice clothes bc I like how i look when I wear my clothes. People have been giving me a lot of compliments and they think I'm dressing for a man, but I'm dressing up for myself bc I feel great, I feel sexy, and confident in myself. I can still dress up in sweats and plain shirts. I know how to look professional both ways. I'm trying different styles and outfits bc what I wear affects my mood sometimes. I feel great when I wear all black, or red and cobalt blue. I have my own style that looks different from anyone else and it's great.

I think it gets to be too much when people worry about the price tag or name brands. I'm very frugal and I know how to look good on a $20 budget. Bc I know how to clearance and coupon shop. I got 20 pairs of jeggings for $2 each at aeropostale. Tell me that's not a good deal lol?

What Guys Said 3

• Depends. I'd probably think she's stuck up. Personally I think it's quite easy to look like you're trying too hard to show off how fancy and sophisticated you are, I don't care about that. I'd rather no jewelry, if you must then make keep it simple and small. Less conventional things like a septum ring are fine. Big earrings are lame, leave the big hoop earrings alone. I don't like long nails. You can paint them if you like, that's cute, but if you ever have to worry about breaking a nail then just cut them. And with clothes there's no need to go fancy outside of special occasions. High heels are dumb, they are obviously painful and difficult to walk in, I'd rather you be shorter anyway. Just pop on your chucks, chucks are always cute.
    Staying reasonably fit, washing yourself and maybe applying a little make up to cover blemishes should be all you need.

This all sounds like I'm being picky, but really I'm just asking that you tone it down and not bother with all that mess.

• Hygiene=Good
    Being obsessed with how people view you=Bad
    One and the same thing? No.

• Basically, if being caught in public with sweatpants, a baggy t-shairt, with no make-up, and your hair undone would make you mortified and embarrassed, I think you are doing something wrong. But that is just me. And that is exactly how I look right now.

• A cute classy girl that doesn't care about any of that is a million times more attractive. I'd rather see a girl getting dirt under her finger nails in the garden, then see her getting a many petty...

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you are not a bitch and you actually work I doubt it matters. Everyone has hobbies or past times it's just your involve pampering yourself.

• i think they like it!.. a woman who can take care of herself can take care of her man lol