I told him I'm in love with him and he said no you're not, you're just tired?

Why would he not believe me? He said he I could be mistaken. What is he trying to tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you two been dating?

Maybe he doesn't believe you because it's too soon or he doesn't feel like you love him.

• we are friends for 4 years. never really dated. these strong feelings have been there for almost a year now.. i'm just now telling him my feelings.

• Haha. Yeah that was a bad call by the Seahawks. Worked out well for me though cause the Patriots won :P

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• He probably just doesn't want to say it back.

How long have you been seeing/dating this man?

• 4 years. is that the way a guy lets a girl down?

• This guy just seems to be the extremely jealous type. He may have been cheated on in the past, as a result of a similar situation. Tought to say though with just the info given.

• you think so? Other than that time, he never exhibited any signs of jealousy before...

• Maybe you really are tired.

What Girls Said 3

• I hate it when guys act like they actually know what you feel better than you know yourself. I have no idea what it means, or why they do that. Then they call women complicated.

• No truer words! I know what I feel and think. I've felt this for a long time and thought it through.

• He only sees you as a friend.

• I feel otherwise. What can I do? I can't take it back. :(

• Not sure it's hard to get out of the friend zone.

• I think maybe he's really fond of you but he's scared of the consequences because maybe he doesn't want to lose what you two have. I'd say go for it if you love him :) x