What are your valentines plans?

For girls, what would your ideal Valentine's date plans consist of? For guys, what do you have planned for your girl this up coming Valentine's.

starting to think being single on gag is a trend lol.
Only choosing MHO because annoying emails asking me too.

Most Helpful Guy

• We're going on a vacation with everything paid
    we're going to have several activities, mountain climbing, and just
    chilling at a beach.. hopefully see some awesome sights. ^.^

Then there's all the small things, like gifts and such
    but knowing her. that is secondary.

I'm definitely making cooking dinner myself
    as I don't believe any mediocre restaurant
    could provide better cooking.. although they may
    have the advantage of location, and tools.

Best thing, would be eating outside in the open
    under the moon, but I don't decide how the sky and
    moon looks, unfortunately. ^.~

What Girls Said 10

• This weekend I'm getting dinner with my boyfriend. We're long distance so I'm excited. He's busy the weekend of.

On Valentine's Day I'm eating pizza with my roommates cause we're all alone lol

• Every year for Valentine's Day, my man and I go back to the bookstore we ended up at towards the end of our very first date; we each buy each other a new book. It reminds us of how we felt when we just met and how exciting it was falling in love. I really look forward to it.

• nothing planned lol... single!

• My plan is stay home, watching some movies/series, eat popcorn and some chocolate :D

• hopefully something nice and relaxing with the guy im seeing. Maybe watch a movie and cuddle with him.

• I'll buy red and pink clothes, and chocolate. I will bake something and send something romantic to my so by email. I'm not sure about wishing him a happy Valentine's day because he hates Valentine's x (

• Ideal Valentine's day plan would be absolutely anything that involves being with my boyfriend 😊

• Hmm... what should I have planed? Will I have anyone by then? @1ian20

• Nothing actually i don't have to celebrate with my boyfriend in this day to prove to him that i love him so much because he's already know it.

• Well I have a boyfriend, but I was hoping to go and see the 50 shades of grey at the cinema (without him haha) on Valentine's... But nope I'm working nightshift instead 😭

What Guys Said 4

• This is going to be worst Valentine's day of my life because my whole family is invited at my house by my parents. So I can't watch p*rn freely.
    GF? what is this?

• I'm working on it, mate haha, things are a little hectic but we will do something together, that I am sure of.

• No girl, no Valentines' Day plans! :P

• None I have no girl