Do boys like girls with red dyed hair and green eyes?

do boys like girls with red dyed hair and green eyes?
or do they preffer a girl with black hair and hazel eyes?

• Red dark hair
  • Black natural hair

1272

Most Helpful Guy

• Even the devil liked his women with red hair and green eyes. How is that fair?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 71

• I love hazel! I don't like dark brown though, that's boring to me. I know people who love dark brown though, I'll let them have it.

To be honest, do you know what's fancy? Hair that's both dark red-ish and black. That's fancy.

It all depends on the face, though, so whatever.

• yeah, hazel green, green and grey eye color is so unusual. that's why I love them. ^_^

• I personally REALLY like girls who have Large black eyes and black hair. And if a pretty girl who had those traits dyed her hair to a completely different color i would kinda get pissed.

• HORRIBLE experiences with my last 2 exs they were red-heads and the last 1 really showed it... raid hair is a sign they have a lot of fight and difference... i like feisty women but I've had enough fighters for 1 life time... 5 years is enough its time for someone more girly over able to handle herself...

• Boys like girls with Red hair. Boys like girls with black hair. Or brown hair. Blonde. Purple. Blue. There's a beautiful girl here who's hair is half blonde and half dark. Boys like girls with blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes. I had a crush on a girl with one blue eye and one brown eye. It's not the color. It's how you wear it.

• red dark hair because its different...

• are those the only choices?

• Natural hair or bit of dyed streaks in the hair is cool. Going with completely dyed hair always looks a bit fake, especially when the roots are obviously a different color. Your natural eye color is best. Sure green eyes look cool.

But did you know that those colored contact lenses can cause damage to your eyes. ... at least that is what I read a year ago, I could be wrong. But always do plenty of research before changing your appearance or health. After all you need to take care of yourself.

• Yes sure I do

• I like the natural hair colour, however, the red highlight stuff looks good though. Not all red as it looks kinda fake.

Hazel eyes are pretty!

• i love REDHEADS... they are so sweet

• I think it's so attractive when a girl has Green eyes and red hair. I don't like when it's dyed so it looks fake. Natural red hair and green eyes is perfect.

• FYI - guys like all types of girls. Hair and eye color are not top priorities. I've been married for 15 years and I don't know what color here eyes are.

• Both would be hot. It depends on the girl and her make up plus what she is wearing that day. Everything goes into creating the perfect package. Is it the hair short or long? Now if she is petite/athletic build with a breast size no bigger than a size b... It doesn't matter to me. She could be bald and blind and still would be hot to me.

• Hazel eyes are really pretty. And im not t g e biggest fan of dyed hair. "Au naturale baby, thats how i like em. Swing low sweet chariots"- Creed Bratton

• Red dyed hair and green eyes, if you are white skinned i'm sure Italians would fall for you. personally i prefer black hair and hazel eyes.

• Not a fan of dye jobs, especially red. It's really hard to make it look natural. Also, how do you plan on changing your eye color?

Anyways, I'd have to go with natural black and hazel.

• Depends on the girl, it's a matter of if you could pull that look off.

• Fake red isn't as good as real red, but still pretty awesome.

• Yes girls with Red dark hair is pretty on a girl not a problem

• i think the most beautiful eye color is hazel green and then green.

I like black hair color best, but don't mind brunette either. ^_^

• I'd rather date a girl with her natural hair color, thank you. Eye color doesn't matter. Every man has his own view of what 'sexy' is. What I think is sexy is not what my friends think sexy is, just sayin'!

• Don't care as long as she's comfortable with how she looks

• I'm probably too old to be on here - clearly not in boy territory BUT red dyed hair and green eyes -sounds good!

• Always natural hair, all that dyed stuff is gross

• Yes, I generally like redhead, but being beautiful or not is a complex combination of different body parts.

• i like natural hair better but green eyed red heads are hot af. with the freckles and everything.

• I like girls with female body parts, and no male body parts.

• Always their natural color. Hate fake blonds fake redheads fake hair colors

• Natural is always the best and a natural redhead with hazel eyes is an instant turn on for me.

• i am extremely into redheads and a red head with green eyes would send an arrow straight through my heart :P hahaha

• More from Guys
    41

What Girls Said 12