If you started dating a guy and you really liked him, would finding out he is sexually inexperienced be a deal breaker?

Ya, basically I just started dating this girl and I can tell she is really into it, but I have never had sex and honestly haven't done much else. Would that be a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'm not exactly the most experienced, sexually speaking, either. I would definitely still date someone if they weren't. My boyfriend isn't so it's all good.

• And what if you were more experienced? Like, you knew what you wanted and liked. woudl you still be willing to teach him?

• Yeah, of course. I wouldn't mind. If anything, I might feel better because then at least I wouldn't feel embarrassed about not knowing things. I'd be the one in control. I wouldn't mind teaching. HaHa :)

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely not. It would actually be great.

And if she really likes you then this fact won't change her mind about you.

• No, I'm a virgin and so is the guy I like; it doesn't bother me

• But what if you were fairly experienced? I'm about as sure as I can be without that she has some good experience.

• I think I'd still be okay with it, it would mean I wasn't being compared to anyone haha, and I could teach him and take the lead a little bit which would potentially be quite hot so I don't think I'd have a problem

• Okay, thanks!

• in a way, it is kind of a turn off especially because me being abit shy, i would like the guy to take the lead and initiate anything if it was to happen..

• What if even though I am a virgin, I am pretty confident in everything, including initiating? Honestly sex doesn't concern me, I have been fine with my virginity for a long time, I just don't her to get scared with the wrong idea...

• Not at all. If she's into it then I'm sure she'll be really into sex with you even if you're inexperienced :)

• no it would make me feel better because we'd both be in the same boat

What Guys Said 0